“Wasn't the best visit, but overall decent”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #54 of 423 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Overall the place is a decent meal experience. The lunch was decent though the service was a bit on the slower side. Priced for the boardwalk, reasonably clean, though a little loud with kids.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great service, friendly staff, military friendly, amazing food! Good prices! Bathrooms were nice and clean as well.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Food was good, waiter very nice, atmosphere great, gift shop good, sangria very good. Overall a nice place to visit. I could see our grandchildren loving it.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The theme is interesting and different, with the staged light and sound shows at regular intervals.
Food was okay-nothing to write home about.
Biggest drawback is that they cater to alcoholics and not to people who prefer a selection of non alcoholic beverages. They could have received a 4 star rating except for that, and to be honest, I debated giving them a 2 star.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We looked at the overall menu on-line and came in for a late breakfast to get an omelet - sadly this location does not serve them. But we decided to stay for early lunch.
The portions are good and delicious.
As in all Rainforest cafe's - it is dimly lit - and a bit noisy - but that is to be expected.

One suggestion I would make to the wait staff is to limit or eliminate the cologne/perfume. Our waiter (oh safari guide) had such a strong cologne that I needed to wait a few minutes each time he came to our table. Yes they are very attentive - but I believe all restaurants should be careful about intruding in my meal by having an overwhelming odor. Just a suggestion to staff. I did NOT mention anything to a manager because I did not want to embarrass my server - but please take time to check this out.