Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Clarion
PricelineUS$62
FindHotelUS$62
TravelocityUS$62
Trip.comUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

The area is not safe at all. A lot of druggies and even a drug dealer offering drugs steps from the hotel. The hotel surrounding are not clean at all. The room was ok, very dark. Smelled like cheap bleach. Ugh!
Do yourself a favor, pay a little more and stay in a safe place. Also the pool was out of service.
Never again!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LoveYourLife
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Never take room 102. Holes in the wall in the bedroom, dirty shower, noise and wind coming in under the door, overall a pretty crappy place to stay. We complained to the manager and was told that there was nothing better. We called booking.com and they complained and we were sent up to 301, much nicer.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Wasn't spending a lot of time in our room but wanted to be close the party life. So we booked this hotel. Great price and location. Clean and easy check in! Had mini fridge so can store our YUMMY White House subs in!
Very close to the boardwalk. Perfect place for the price!

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank AllisonJessicaRabbit
Reviewed 9 October 2019

I was in town a few weeks ago for the Journey concert at the Hard Rock Live and this was the best value I could find!
The room was very clean, no bugs anywhere. The bed was comfy! TV worked great as did the Fridge! The Wifi was very fast and reliable!
Ignore the bad reviews and give this place a chance! It's not a fancy Casino hotel but for a motel it's a great value. Location is awesome. The boardwalk and beach is right behind the property. Be sure to check out the Damn Good Sports bar right across the street and Havana Tropicana Casino for cheap eats, drinks!
I didn't have the free breakfast so I can't comment on that. Beware they do charge for parking if your driving. I took the NJ Transit from Philly so I used Lyft and the bus to get around. Keep up the good work and I will definitely be back here next time I'm in AC!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank vajoefisher
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

The outside of the hotel looks old and decrepit- I was not excited at all when I saw it. Definitely needs a paint job on the balcony’s and some fixing as the balcony above us had cracked pieces of cement. The stairs needs some tender love and care as well. The lobby is the smallest hotel lobby I’ve seen and the elevator was tiny. But for $200/night in AC, you get what you pay for. The room however was fairly decent- looks like it was renovated not too long ago. The bed was comfy but when people pass outside, you hear everything in the room. The hotel did lose power a few times yesterday because it was raining (I’ve never seen a hotel lose power when it rained- wasn’t even crazy weather outside). If you’re looking for a quick last-minute overnight place, it’s not bad. It’s located across the street from Tropicana and up the block from the Boardwalk. However, I do not recommend this hotel for anything more than an overnight stay. Breakfast is included (not sure what it was as I didn’t go). It has a pool, but since it is outdoors it was closed.

Date of stay: September 2019