Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$125
US$100
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Caesars
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$233
US$145
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$212
  • Beachfront
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$178
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$183
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
US$229
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$319
US$297
Agoda.com
10,645 results
All reviewswild wild westgarden towerbeach barjohnny rocketschop houseocean viewcasino floorslot machinestable gamesnice roomget awayboardwalkfuncaesarsgamblingemployeesoutlets
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We've been staying at Ballys since the late 1980's. In all that time it has always provided a comfortable and mostly enjoyable experience. A few mentions:

-The best rooms in the house are the Ballys Tower - large and luxurious. Be sure to confirm that you will get this type of room if that is what you are reserving. During this most recent stay, we reserved a "premium" room (which showed a picture of a tower room on the reservation) but were instead provided a Garden Tower room in its place. Garden tower rooms are nice, but not quite up to the Ballys Tower.

-If you end up in the Claridge Tower, request a room in the western part of the building. This section of the tower was added in the late 70's when the building was converted to a casino hotel. The bathrooms in this part are reasonably sized, as opposed to many of those in original tower section which was built in the 20's.

-Ballys is a mismash of interior and exterior design styles - alternating between traditional, old west, and contemporary. They appear to presently be on a contemporary kick for room and hallway renovations. Nothing bad about this, but worth mentioning.

-We were a little disappointed regarding restaurants. Pickles, the boardwalk facing deli, has greatly abbreviated their menu. Hopefully this isn't a sign that Pickles will soon be a thing of the past. Animations, an enjoyable coffee shop restaurant, is now gone.

-Don't miss the Spa at Ballys, one of the best pool and excercise facillities in the city. We were very pleased to find the pool and hot tubs at a very comfortable temperature.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
8  Thank WK9090
Reviewed 22 June 2011

They are now passing off the Claridge Tower as an "upgrade" and calling it "Ruby Rooms." They have the same plumbing and moldy caulking as the old room. There was dirt everywhere. I don't think the mirrors were ever cleaned. We were going to stay 2 nights but left the next day.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mama_C_215
Reviewed 20 June 2011

This was my first time staying at Bally's and I will never do it again. I was heading down with a group of friends and one of our friends was arriving earlier. Our friend who made the reservation called to see if his borther could check in without him. He offered to fax them a written permission form but they refused to let anyone check in until he arrived. I've worked in event planning for years and this is the first time I have ever encountered this.

We were really looking forward to the weekend and spent ALOT of money on our room only to be put in the "Claridge Tower". This is a clean but very dated and SMALL tower. It's equiped with a minature pool that they charge you $10 per person to use which is kindof insane considering how much we had spent on our room.

When we arrived at the hotel I unloaded our bags onto a luggage cart and brought them up to the lobby. My friend was already waiting in a line (about 20 people long) to check in. There was only one person checking people in unless you were in their diamond club where there were five people to assist you. So needless to say, we were waiting a long time. While I stood with our cart a bellman came up and said I couldn't use the cart unless I was going to pay them to take my bags up. I said no thanks and he unloaded all of our bags into the middle of the lobby.

We shook this off and were determined to have a good time anyway. Everytime we caleld ownstairs for service or tried to reach the concierge for info about the area we had to sit on the line with the phone rining for at leats 5-10 (no exaggeration) minutes (one time there was even a recording that told us all lines were busy and to try back at 10:30 at night) before someone would answer at which time they were short and rude. They took almost two hours to deliver an extra blanket the one night meaning that they were knocking on our door around 1:00AM which is completely unacceptable.

Our air conditioning in the room was inconsistent and hard to control sometimes making the room freezing and sometimes too hot when it was always set at the same temperature. There was no vent in the bathroom so when you showered the humidity stayed in the room. We didn't spend much time in the room but what time we did spend was not very comfortable.

Overall I would say it was a huge let down for somewhere that claims to have so much to offer. I don't know if other casinos in AC are any better but I would never reccomend Bally's to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank whirledtraveler3
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I have long ago lost count of the number of times I have stayed at this facility but as usual I really have no complaints. This casino hotel has beautiful rooms, extremely WONDERFUL beds. I get the best sleep when I stay here. The rooms are very clean, linen pristine white, big fluffy towels, you couldn't ask for better. There is a small fridge but no microwaves. Television hasVERY limited stations, I figure this is due to the fact they want you in the casino spending money rather than in the room watching TV. The grout in the bathrooms are a bit dingy but as long as the floors are clean it really doesn't matter. I normally stay on the Wild West side of the facility, be aware though there are no views from these rooms. The majority of them face a wall or the parking lot, but there are a few where you can get a partial ocean view if you're lucky. If you like a view I would suggest you stay on the Park Place side of the facility where there are some quite lovely city and ocean view rooms on the higher floors. The rooms are a bit on the small side compared to some of the other casino hotels in Atlantic City but still comfortable and nothing to complain about. My one and only criticism on this trip is the fact that the housekeeper was Asian and could not speak english. Made communicating with her very difficult. Trying to get coffe for the coffee maker took me more than 10 minutes, had to dig the used packages out of the garbage to show her what I wanted. Thought this a bit much for this kind of facility, all their employees should be able to communicate with the guests, but I got my coffee and all was well. This is one of the nicest facilities in Atlantic City and I would recommend it to anyone wanting an A rated stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kinz1219
Reviewed 17 June 2011

I went to Ballys with my father on June 13th, checked in at 3 pm, no lines at all. Rep was very friendly and had me checked in, in a few minutes. I stayed in the Bally's Tower, 42nd floor, room was clean and decent. Everyone I encountered always had a smile and said hello. Will definitely be staying here again. Check out was a breeze, did it via the television. The casino floor was busy and the slots were good to me.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family