Bally's Atlantic City
US$200
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$259
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$249
US$233
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$249
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$310
US$280
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$210
  • Restaurant
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Beachfront
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$329
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$359
Orbitz.com
10,377 results
All reviewsgarden towerwild wild westjohnny rocketsharry's oyster barbeach barocean viewcasino floorslot machinestable gamesnice roomget awayballysboardwalkfungamblingemployeesoutlets
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Two day trip to celebrate my buddy's birthday. I was upgraded to a luxury room in the Bally's Tower. Room had great room and was recently renovated. Room was spacious and modern. I like staying near Bally's as it is a central location to other attractions (shopping, etc.) and casinos.

Room Tip: Bally's Tower rooms were most recently renovated.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jonnycol
Reviewed 29 December 2012

After reading a ton of horrible reviews on here I was extremely skeptical about staying at Ballys. The only reason I did stay at Ballys was becaus it was cheap and close to revel with surrounding casinos being sold out.
When I got to the hotel the front desk was extremely pleasant and assured me that my room would be fine and not as horrible as read on trip advisor. When I got up to my room I did a full inspection. The room wasn't bad, slightly dated but AC has been around for a long time. The only reason i gave 4s in certain categories was because I did find a bunch of hair on the mattress and the sink in the bathroom was dripping wAter constantly. other that that I enjoyed staying at Ballys and would stay there again!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Pheabe
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We went to atlantic city for our annual christmas vacation we decided to stay at the Ballys cause they was giving us a free luxury room. When we arrived there was only one check in person and even though we was waiting in line for a while and every time we were suppose to be next we got pushed to the side cause a platinum guest have just arrived. When we finally get to the clerk they tell us our "luxury" room is only available on the main floor with ocean view. When we arrive in the room is so dark and small it look like a shoebox, the beds were overslept (i sat down on them and literally fell off) and our ocean view u had to almost brake your neck to see it. So we decided to upgrade at the rate of 150 dollars more for both nights they only move us 1 floor up. they gave us a junior suite with ann extra room with a pull up bed. The sofa bed was so hard we slept in the floor instead and put our kids in the bed, the linens were broken, the heater didnt work, the bathtub was clogged up and the water was as dirty as the sea after a storm. when housekeeping came to fix the room she clean the bedroom and didnt even bother with the sofa bed not even changing the sheets or the pillows that smell like hospital people. I will never stay at this resort again even though Im a Atlantic City regular next time i will rather stay on a cheap motel than an worn out hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank lachichi81
Reviewed 27 December 2012

We traveled with 4 children. We were told that the family fun center is open, it wasn't. We had to pay extra just to walk into the pool center and the indoor pool is not heated. You also have to pay extra for wifi. Supervisors do not return phone calls. We will not be staying at Ballys again.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank LizC1969
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I've been to Atlantic City many times and knew what to expect when I made a reservation at Bally's. I used HotelTonight which had a rate of $44 after taxes. For any reservation, unless you specifically book a Dennis, or Tower room, you will receive a room in the Claridge Tower. The Claridge was a former hotel/casino that Bally's bought back in 2002 and is used for its hotel rooms only.

The Claridge Tower hotel rooms are basically good for a nights sleep and a shower. The TV is a old tube TV, my window view was inland of the roof (other rooms may have a ocean view), the room itself was small and dirty, and the bathroom is tiny. I had low expectations, and they were met. The only issue was a small bug in the tub, that was easily washed down the drain. The walls are thin, and I heard plenty of noise in the hall and rooms next door.

Tip: Check-in is at 4pm and they will try to charge you $10 or so if you want to check in early. At 4pm there was a line to check-in that took forever as there were only 2 people staffing the desk.

The Claridge Towers are functional, and worth it for under $50. If you want something a bit nicer in AC, there are several options, with the Dennis and Tower rooms being newer and much nicer. The location of Bally's is convenient, and the 24 hour bar in the Wild Wild West has cheap rounds, which makes for a great nightcap. Overall, I came in with low expectations and got what I expected.

Room Tip: Ask how much it costs to upgrade to the Dennis/Bally s/Tower and consider the upgrade if the price is reasonable.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends