“My night at Ceasars”

Bally's Atlantic City
Ranked #6 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My room was not the one I had reserved but it was amenable. I reserved a king room butt was given a room with two (2) full size beds which for my 6"3" frame was very, uncomfortable. The room also had no view.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. Unfortunately room types are not guaranteed and are given on an availability basis. We recommend guests arrive as close to the check-in time as possible and/or opt for the early check-in to be assigned their room of choice if available. We will take your feedback into advisement and make adjustments needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,814)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the room was so outdated and a little grim. there was a January news letter of some type on the table that had the pages stuck together by some type of orange food particles. i was disgusted i didnt even want to think of the bed i was about to sleep on. so i stayed out till 5 am drinking and waited till i was so drunk i didnt care where i slept to lay down .

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diana C
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Diana!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services your received. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always stay at Ballys all the time as it is near to places you want to go. But this time I'm so disappointed due to the fact that when we got our car from the valet their was a big dent and yellow paint at the right side of the car above the wheel and the valet people told me I have this before when I left my car, which is impossible as I know that I left my car in a good condition.It's really disgusting to see your new car in a horrible condition when you leave it in good condition and the valet people won't accept the responsibility.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Hi!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Unfortunately lost casino chips in room just prior to check out. Tip and chips missing from room on recheck. Staff exageratedley rechecked room to include the garbage cans for missing casino chips with negative results.

Room Tip: Room had constant loud noise, clanging, from bathroom air duct. If you are going to loose do it wh...
2  Thank Edward H

Hi Edward!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We have stayed here before and always enjoyed and have returned this trip was not the same as other. We checked in through the on-line check in. It was seamless and worked well received the correct room. Jubilee and really liked the room.

On the floor the rooms are in sections with out coves to get in the rooms. We have stayed here before and had no problems. Later in the evening all the rooms were filled in our area, again which is fine. We all go to Atlantic City to have fun and party all night.

The problem comes as the people staying in our section were so loudl. If they stayed in their rooms it would not have been a problem it was the standing in the hallway yelling all night from 3:00 am - 6:00 am.slamming doors. Again, if they went in their rooms it would have been fine. Around 5:00 - 5:30 am - Security came and was knocking on the doors yelling security open the door they open the door slammed the door on Security and were yelling through the door. At first Security said they had to leave. There was more yelling slamming doors next I heard Open Door Police. This went on and on. The bottom line is after this going on and on - they never left they quieted down for a moment once all were gone started all over again - yelling in hallway - people now knocking on our door I guess because they have no idea where they are at this point.

I was very disappointed that no one from security came back to check on the situation or watch the cameras on the floor to see they were still harassing all others staying on the floor. They should have been kicked out as they could not respect all other people staying on the floor.

As we were exhausted from this nonstop loud, yelling police security situation. I called for a late check out even willing to pay - because of this extreme situation. The girl who answered the phone at the front desk was so rude - even before I finished my sentence - I was told NO LATE CHECK OUTS. I went to say we had extenuating circumstances and she stated again NO LATE CHECK OUTS. I think this should have been handled as one situation.

We have stayed at this hotel many times and was one of our favorites but after this situation and the handling of the front desk. We will be rethinking this hotel.

As we were leaving the 2 rooms that were causing all the problems - 1 one arguing with the housekeeper and the other that was being kicked out last night (but did not have to leave) was staying 2 nights - they told the housekeeper and shut the door in her face. Feel sorry for the people staying tonight.

If this is how they handle problems, I am not sure this is where we will be staying again.

I really liked the room we had this time. We usually book the oceanfront but I liked this room as it had a really nice bathtub and separate shower.

So disappointed in the handling in an escalating situation.

Hi Diane!