US$81
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Restaurant
US$183
US$173
Radisson
  • Pool
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$233
US$169
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$114
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$275
  • Beachfront
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$349
US$318
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
10,830 results
All reviewsgarden towerharry's oyster barjohnny rocketswild wild westchop housebeach barocean viewslot machinestable gamesnice roomboardwalkcasinocaesarsgamblingemployeesoutletsdealers
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Stayed here twice...Friday night and a Sunday night. First night we were in the Claridge tower. It is in need of a renovation to say the least. It is far from the hotel check in desk. It was a comp room so really...won't complain about a free room. The second night we stayed in the main tower. These rooms are really in need of renovation as well. The worse thing was that we had a couple in the next room that decided to wake us up at 2 am with banging of doors and talking loudly. So loudly we had to call security - not just once but twice. Finally after about an hour or so - they shut up. Would I stay again...I am really not sure. The slots weren't very friendly that's for sure. It was a good visit but I am not sure this will be at the top of my list to go back again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I was terrified to stay at Bally's after the horrible reviews I'd read on Trip Advisor. My roommate/friend called ahead of time to make sure we weren't in Claridge after the horror stories we read and we weren't, we were in room 876, right by the spa.

The room was tastefully decorated and I immediately pulled back the bedding and examined the mattress and behind the bed for evidence of bedbugs. There was nothing! The bed was comfortable, I slept great, and the shower head was nice, and I have absolutely no complaints about the room or my stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2010

I booked a room with double beds. I was taking my mom out for her 65th birthday and we would meet with other family members there. When we got to the room I was STUNNED!
The hotel was under construction at the time but the room we were give overlooked a brick wall. There was a letter on the bed stating that the construction was starting at 7am until 6pm. HELLO! We are here on holidays.....The room was so dusty and that is putting it nicely. We were staying for 5 days. After speaking with the front desk I had to pay $60.00 per night for another room with a broken coffee maker. If a hotel is under construction then please direct travelers to another hotel rather than having them endure this and never returning to your hotel again. However, the location was good.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2010

After a dicey stay at Bally's last July, I decided to give the sprawling complex another try.
I'm glad I did.
Bally's has three hotels, the Dennis "Tower", The Claridge, and its signature, 37 story tall, Park Place Tower.
In July, I was very disappointed to be given a room in the Dennis, not because of the hotel or the rooms themselves which are newly renovated and quite nice, but because my particular room had translucent film on the windows, admitting daylight but no view whatsoever.
This time around Bally's saw fit to give me a room on the top floor of the big tower, facing the ocean and Boardwalk.
What a room and what an incredible view!
The room is true luxury, with a real marble bathroom and quality wallpaper and wood decor.
The widows are designed with a ledge that is the perfect height to rest your feet on while you sit and sip a drink and survey your domain like you own the place.
Ok, I'm being a just a little dramatic. As great as the room was, it smelled a bit of cigarette smoke despite being clearly labeled as a non-smoking room. The bedding was showing its age a bit it in terms of wear, but everything was clean, neat and in working order. Still, all things considered, I really enjoyed staying in a room like this.
Kudos to Bally's.

As always, the casino was great. Friendly dealers, eager to help slot attendents, and an overall sense of newness, without the minor signs of wear and tear often seen in lesser casinos.

I am not a big fan of Buffets, but I decided to try Bally's Virginia City Buffet, mainly because most of the the other casual eateries were closed. I was pleasantly surprised.
The Buffet was laid out in an unusual way, with a number of distinct stations offering specific food types, instead of the standard long table with a mirror at the end. The food was surprisingly good and fresh, although a little bland for my tastes. You won't find a better value anywhere on the Boardwalk though. Show a Harrah's card and you pay about $21 dollars but get a $10 gaming voucher, meaning all you can eat for eleven bucks, soft drinks included.

In conclusion, enjoy what Bally's has to offer; just make sure you get a room with a view if that's important to you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2010

This place has the worst security and the most elemnets in the city hanging around waiting to rip you off. Twice were we almost robbed our tickets from the machine, when you can find secirity its so blaise that you feel like you are the criminal for being such a fool mto play and stay here. Never again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple