Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
18,456 results
All reviews centurion tower cafe roma pier shops ocean tower slot machines diamond lounge table games casino floor great room total rewards great trip get away non smoking fun caesar gambling gordon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Initially I was given a bug infested room. Then in the next room they gave me the toilet was too low to the floor I had trouble using it. Calcium deposits were in shower tile on walls and floors. Beds were too small. Couldn't get a king size bed. Also, when they switched my room instead of them bringing me keys to my bug infested room, I had to go back downstairs and stand back in line. Not very accommodating at all. Very disorganized at the front desk. Caesars really needs to upgrade their rooms and improve their customer service. I was extremely disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Caesars Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, Arlene. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Please email us at the following link so we can have someone follow up accordingly: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first

Reviewed 2 May 2021

I was there May 1st, 2021, Saturday. waiting patiently in line. at the players reward center. and Joel at the desk decided to start at the middle of the line.

I told Joel. the line starts at the beginning so he got rude and said I'm trying to move the line. Now if you don't like it I can go home and you can wait longer. This guy is a tool and among other things. He clearly was unprofessional and doesn't know his job.

Room tip: don't go on a weekend. Covid-19 ruin this place
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank I1347YOjosephj

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience, J. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable during your visit. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

We've stayed in the different towers at Caesars AC and found that the Centurion and Ocean are the best and the Forum tower is a very, very distant third. I would use the following analogy: a room at the Centurion/Ocean is like staying at an upper tier deck of a cruise ship and the Forum tower would be sleeping above the engine room. No windows, ejector toilets, narrow hallways and etc.

Staff was very similar. The casino dealers, security and wait staff on the casino floor and restaurant were all attentive and supportive. We would give them 5 stars. On the polar opposite, housekeeping was screaming down the hallways continuously and would share personal stories while they cleaned separate rooms (they would leave the doors open so they could communicate via the hallway) and as I stormed out of my room to check out early, I was surprised to see that most of them did not have masks on while they were in a guest room. During check out, I expressed my dissatisfaction with the front desk and all she said was "so you didn't like the room?". I explained that it wasn't just the room but my examples of housekeeping. I asked her to note it in my feedback and I sent a note to the host a few days ago as well.

Also tier status didn't provide much leverage for us since I couldn't get out of the forum room during check in but at least we have the experience to share with others.

Room tip: Centurion and Ocean Towers. Avoid Forum Tower
3  Thank BDBC97
Reviewed 26 April 2021

I have been staying in Caesar's for over 25years. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The casino is great always exciting. I highly recommend Caesars for a fun getting or even a day trip. You won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed last month in small room in Colosseum Tower. Apparently, 03 and 04 rooms are smaller. This time I chose to upgrade to larger room in Ocean Tower. First night facing south, where demolition crews are clearing site next door 24 hours a day. Noisy. Room was good. Cold a/c, room had separate shower. Not good plugs for kindle, phone, watch. Only two near bed. Door to room loose and lock does not seem strong.

Second night really bad room. On north side (no noise, good) and lower floor. A/c did not work well and repairman could not remedy. Said unit was old. No separate shower, jacuzzi tub that had no handles to enter or exit, which was an adventure for an old person like me. Plugs in bath next to right sink did not work. There was a connecting door adjacent to the bed to what I presume was living room of larger suite next door. No sound proofing at all. Guests next door had television on high volume until 5:23 am and it was as if I were in the room. All and all a tough night with not much sleep. Left for home a day early. Room was the 07 line. Same loose door issue. Furniture looks faded and aging.

Asked for credit for upgraded room and front desk manager, Shane?, took care of it. He said renovation of hotel will start next month. He handled the issue perfectly and it is appreciated. I would recommend staying at Harrah’s and gambling at either property. It is really good the Eldorado people are investing in their properties renovation. Great for the long term in a competitive market.

Trip type: Travelled solo