Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$112
US$100
BestWestern.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$152
  • Restaurant
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$233
US$152
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
US$81
  • Free Breakfast
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$204
US$183
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$215
US$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$213
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$229
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$499
US$465
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
21,392 results
All reviewswaterfront towerwaterfront buffetharrahs acpool partyafter darktotal rewardsget awayslot machinescasino floortable gamesfood courtgreat casinoindoor poolfunmccormickbayviewsammy
Reviewed 19 July 2011

If your headed to Atlantic City stay at one of the hotel's on the boardwalk. Highly recommend Ceasar's. My husband and I just returned from an overnight stay at Harrah's. We were in the Waterfront tower. Room was awful, and this is their newest tower?!?! Can't imagine what the rooms are like in the other towers. The odor in our "non-smoking" room was clearly stale smoke coupled with a moldy smell. Carpet was lifting, stained, barely vacuumed. Furniture chipped, lamps covered in dust, and good luck ladies trying to apply makeup in the bathroom, barely a 25 watt bulb illuminated the room. Line to check in was worse then waiting at any airport check in. Restaurant options are limited. The buffet is supposed to be great but two hour wait from 6 on. We passed by it at 9 and wait was still over an hour. Highly recommend McCormick & Schmick's where we had a wonderful dinner. A bit pricey but worth it. Pool is nice but nothing to rave about when the ocean beaches are a couple of miles away, along with hotels with outdoor pools. Come on it's summer, do the indoor pool in the winter. Finally, if you stay at Harrah's you are a captive audience. Trumps Marina and Borgata are in the area, but by no means in walking distance. Go for Ceasers, Ballys or Showboat, all on the boardwalk, plenty of dining options and much nicer rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Olivia1015
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Our family of three adults and one 9 year old stayed at Harrah's in Atlantic City in April 2011. Parking was convenient. Checkin was smooth. Room was clean and comfortable. The 9 year old enjoyed the children's pool and play area. We ate at the buffet only once because we considered it to be expensive - $122 plus tip - for the four of us. We could get pricey pizza, etc. at the food court and some overpriced breakfast items elsewhere in the casino. We'll probably be back, but we'll research dining options more carefully before that trip.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ZaWink5012
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We had a good visit this trip with Harrah's AC. We called and made reservations only a week before and got the room comp.
This trip we were in the BAYVIEW tower facing the wetlands. We enjoyed the view it is one we had not had before. The elevators were a bit slow especially in the evening when there was several other groups of people waiting. Our room was spacious, clean & also had a lg size bathtub for 2. We did overlook the ornate gold fixtures etc :)
The pool at Harrah's is beautiful and also they have several hottubs spread out around pool area. We did order lunch one day at the pool and after 45 minute wait for cold sandwiches we decided to cancel order and go change out of wet clothes.
We did most our gambling (Lost) in the evening and still did not feel that it was that crowed at the hotel except the evening that the POOL Night club is open and then the hotel is bumbarded with barley 21 yr old wantabe gangsters type kids who some stay overnight and some are just there for the evening. The ones that do stay can be heard on gaming floor, hallways, etc. both on this trip and on previous ones we have run into this.
We did eat one dinner at the resort at Reflections. We will not be back there again!!!!!
We both were not very hungry so we both decided on BLT's How can they be bad. Wrong!! Cold Bread, raw,chewy,fatty.cold bacon, old tomatoes.....should I continue. and all that for $43. and change
Will be back to Harrah's because we enjoy the area and it still is one of the top 5 of the casinos in AC in our opinon.
Now I remember why on other recent trips to Harrah's we avoided it

Room Tip: Ask for the view that you prefer
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhilandLorretto
Reviewed 16 July 2011

At the bottom of my list for AC Hotels. Very small room, mold in bathroom, awful TV picture - how about $12 for Wireless Internet per day... Casino is Good. If you just gamble it may be OK for you, but I will only stay on the Boardwalk from here on... My top picks to date are: Hilton,Tropicana,Trump Plaza and the Resorts is a cool old place...

Room Tip: Book ahead!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jpmaine76
Reviewed 15 July 2011

I am familiar with the hotel and have stayed once before but this time it was just too loud and seemed like a hangout for the younger generation. I am young at heart and can party with the rest of them but doors banging constantly all night long with screaming in the hallways is just too much for anyone to handle. I saw couples being openly affectionate to the point that I wanted to give them my room key so that we did not have to watch anymore. That was going on during the day and night. Where was security? I saw it so many times that they had too as well. I am not sure if it is because of The Pool after dark that attracts so many younger individuals.

My room was in the WaterTower and for being an upgraded room I was disappointed. The rug looked as if it had not been vacummed in several weeks. The room had an odor of musty old smoke - although it was a non smoking room. We had a blinking shower light that was never fixed, no drinking glasses, only two large bath towels and no non slip floor mat or towel to avoid slipping coming out of the shower. Four hangers in the closet for two guests, how is this acceptable.

The housekeeping crew was hanging in the hall way complaining about someone - not sure if it was another co worker or their supervisor. I walked by once and said good morning to all - no response. My husband walked by later that morning and say good morning with no responses. He wasn't aware that happened to me as well until he told meabout it. The resort needs to advise their staff the proper place to discuss their problems and also to acknowledge their guests and greet all whatever their job capacity they are in.
Food - just went to the Mexican restaurant and BIll's Burgers, which were pretty good. Went to Reflections - was seated and our drink order taken and then we never saw the waitress again. The manager noticied us sitting for quite sometime without our food order being taken and came over and asked us what was going on and if our order was taken. I thought it was his responsibility to take care of it before coming over and asking us especially if he knew we were sitting for over 30 minutes without our order even taken. Needless to say we left hungry and frustrated.
Pool - my husband went to the pool while I was at a work conference. He went at 10:00 and there was only one lounge chair left even though the pool area was empty. Another regular told him that most people come down at 7:30-8:00 and put towels down to save their spot and then go off and have their breakfast, etc. Gosh people can be so ignorant and selfish.

As a customer I really did not get the warm and fuzzy feeling travelers like to have and have a hard time offering anyone a good referral for this resort.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business