Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$359
US$319
Caesars
  • Beachfront
US$249
US$167
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$274
US$233
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$237
  • Restaurant
US$257
US$249
US$449
US$409
  • Restaurant
US$500
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
21,911 results
All reviewswaterfront towerwaterfront buffetharrahs acpool partyafter darktotal rewardsslot machinescasino floortable gamesfood courtgreat casinoindoor poolmccormickbayviewsammyboardwalkgambling
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The room was great. Just a couple of small things would have made it perfect. A little better lighting and larger closet. The check in and out where great. It would have been nice to have more info about the hotel and every thing it has in the room. Every staff member was wonderful and helpful. The pool, restaurants and shops were wonderful. I would love to see them offer a comedy show and a shuttle between the GN and Borgata. Using the Jitney is taking your life into your own hands. The biggest problem I had was the trash in the casino. You couldn't put your drink down when playIng the slots because of all the dirty glasses and ashtrays. I still can not understand that they comp your room, food ect. But you still have to pay for wi-fi"

Reviewed 3 April 2012

My husband I arrived at Harrah's around 10:30 pm on a Friday night, the check in lines were looooooong. It was actually after midnight before we were checked in. The staff was very polite, once checked in, it took less than 10 minutes for our bags to arrive in our room.
Our room was well appointed with a gorgeous view.
The casino had a vast selection of slots and table games, many that I had never seen before! (we frequent Vegas and live near the Casino's in Harrington and Dover De.) Payouts were frequent.
Perhaps it was the timing with local SPRING BREAKs but the hotel/casino seemed to team with young 20somethings, not that this was an issue, but being in our late 40's were definitiely the OLDER set.
I would recommend Harrah'sfor a weekend getaway, the property is far removed from the boardwalk casinos, but close to the Borgata. We had to take Taxi's to get to the boardwalk.
All in all, a fun time - we will be going back!

1  Thank CapsFan19
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Just completed a two night stay at Harrah's in a Marina Deluxe room. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. Check-in and check out was relatively quick. The room was very clean and well appointed. Looks like there had been some upgrades to the bathroom and aside from a noisy shower we had no complaints. Hotel itself was nice with an adequate amount of dining choices from casual to more expensive fare. Although this hotel felt a little 'out of the way' from the boardwalk, that area was easily accessible via the shuttle or the jitney. The gaming area was clean and offered a wide variety of slots and gaming tables. The pool is great for a daytime swim and a night out for drinks. Though we also found ourselves quite entertained by the live band karaoke (first night) and the BonJovi cover band (second night) at the Eden Lounge. Of course food and drinks are above average cost but that is to be expected when you are a captive audience. If you are not already, I would suggest signing up for the total rewards card when you arrive as it can add additional perks including the free shuttle, discount on parking and free gaming credits. A good time was had by all (winning at craps certainly helped in that vain) and I look forward to making another trip to Harrah's.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank grkgrl2553
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed in the Marina Tower rm 10035. Room was average. Reminded me of a room at the Orleans or Sante Fe in Vegas. Problem was that the room was next to the ice machine so the sound of ice dropping every 15 mins was not good.

Poker Room staff was exceptional in every aspect! Poker room was the highlight of my trip to Harrahs. Dealers were courteous and very good. Mostly local players that once they got to know you were nice and friendly to play with. No Check raising though!! Great atmosphere! Poker room super - Matthew gave me a a $40.00 comp to Bills Burger just for the asking.

Their new drink service needs some work if you are playing on a machine. Must request drink via your machine. Could be waiting a while. When drink is on the way it sends you a message that "your drink is on the way" and "please remain seated". If you plan on leaving your machine then you have a dilemma. Either spend more money at your machine while you wait or leave and start over again at another machine. Waitress told me that their tips have been cut in half with this system! Drink service at table games and at the poker room was every 10 mins!!

Total Rewards Shuttle was fast and easy! It dropped us off at Ballys and picked us up 6 hours later at the same location. Didn't ask for any t.r. cards or room key!

Casino was clean and no smell of smoke (wish I could say the same for the Borgata).
Table game staff was also top notch and very courteous (at the Pai Gow tables)!

Would return to Harrahs again in a heartbeat!!

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms in the Marina Tower that end in -35. They are next to the Ice machine which you can hear thru your walls all night long!!
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Harrah's is built to make sure you walk through the casino which I get but it's crazy. Self-park is soooooo far from the rooms. False advertisement alert--the really nice pool they advertise is 21 & over!?!? Where they do that at? Are kids that annoying? Now I can say this b/c my husband & I have stayed in OC or Atlantic City alternating years for 7 years & never have we said, "Wow so many kids!" it's pretty silly when you think about it. Wanted to take our 8 month old for an early swim. Nope---Family Fun Center doesn't open till 11am....another silly thing. Overheard an employee telling another customer it was due to the recession.....maybe she shouldn't have said that....lol. Anywho the kiddie pool was decent but cold. Prepaid for a waterfront tower king room but of course for some reason they booked us a bay view tower premium room.....good thing we were tired & ready to crash. Room was dated but bathroom was randomly NICE. Could tell it was recently updated. Deep tub, separate shower, separate toilet room & spacious (we stored the stroller in there). Waterfront buffet Sunday brunch is the best in AC. As far as the other meals, not so much. BUY THE 24-hour BUFFET PASS! That way there's no disappointment. Overall, we are prob done with AC since they wanna be Vegas when they grow up. Happy vacationing!!!!

Stayed: March 2012