Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$259
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$259
US$167
US$149
  • Pool
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$280
Hotels.com
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$239
Priceline
  • Beachfront
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$359
  • Restaurant
US$339
Priceline
  • Pool
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$306
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
20,961 results
All reviewswaterfront towerwaterfront buffetharrahs acpool partyafter darktotal rewardsget awayslot machinescasino floortable gamesfood courtgreat casinoindoor poolfunmccormickbayviewboardwalk
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We went to Harrah's for an overnight stay. While there , of course we went to the Waterfront Buffet, the best in Atlantic city. The food is fresh and your choice of Chinese, Italian, Steaks, Chicken, Cutting board meats, Shrimp, Salads, Desserts and Crap Legs. One thing you must see is the Buddy Holly Show. The show was great and the Cast was excellent. The person who played Buddy Holly was excellent and the songs were great. I''ll give it 5 stars and would go again to see it. We always enjoy staying at Harrah's resort, the rooms are very large, clean and than of course the Pool is great.

Room Tip: High floor with a city or water view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hi Joseph!

Thanks for your review of Harrah’s! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you mentioning Harrah’s buffet and Harrah's pool and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our restaurant Martorano’s for great South Philly style Italian food!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel is not child friendly which have been told that to guest when checking in with a child. They have a pool that's built only for adults that children cannot enter even in the daytime which I found weird. The supervisor on duty tried to tell me people bring their kids all the time yet she could not answer what it is for them to do. If kids cannot swim or gamble (of course) then what is offered to make this a family friendly hotel?????????

Room Tip: Do not order room service they take forever and do not take accurate order details so you will not get what you thought you ordered.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank KashM215
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Kash!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We do have a family pool and arcade area available from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend - but unfortunately due to The Pool serving alcohol, children are not permitted into the dome area. We will take your feedback into advisement and make adjustments needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Apon our arrival we found out there would be a couple hours wait to check into our smoking room. The first night we had to settle for a non- smoking room. My wife had to go outside or the casino floor to smoke.Also once we checked in they stated they needed to hold 100 for the room. We felt like we were being double charged. We paid one fee when we booked the room, then was charged another fee when we called back to make sure everything was complete, this being the same room. Other than that the staff was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle bus was very useful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank W4105BArogerl
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi Roger!

Thank you so much for your review and compliments to our staff! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. Hotel policy is that we ask for a credit card at the time of reservation/check-in and a charge of $100 is made as a security deposit. At the time of check-out the deposit is then refunded - as long as there were no other charges to the room. The funds are released immediately at the time of check-out but can take 3-4 days to process back to your card. It may take longer depending on if your bank releases the funds at the same time as our front desk. We will take your feedback into advisement and make adjustments needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

To begin with Atlantic City is very trashy. However I decided to stay one night for my birthday thinking it would be fun with my group of girlfriends. I've been to Harrahs before and always had a fun time however this time was horrible. The room was disgusting, housekeeping left dirty towels in our bathroom. I work for a hotel so I didn't want to be one of those annoying complaining guests so I didn't report it. My friends and I went to the Pool for the night and we all got stamped. When I left and tried to re-enter they would not let me in because my stamp wasn't showing up. Of course I got a little pissed off because I was just in the club for three hours so I didn't understand why my stamp wasn't showing. The head of security made it a huge deal and threatened to arrest me. Like what? That's how you guys treat your guests? Completely uncalled for and pretty much ruined my birthday.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank rbrasil999

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services your received. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Had a nice room in the Harbor tower. Gambled for hours and left my deposit, went out for dinner. Got to my room about 10:30 PM and I went to take a shower. I turned on the water and pulled the handle for a shower and it just dripped water. I tried it about 6 times and no shower. Too late to call for a room change and went to sleep. In the morning I called the front desk and at leased they took off my room charges. These thing should be checked BEFORE a room is rented.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hi Fran!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. Thankfully our staff were available to assist you with the matter. We will take your feedback into advisement and make adjustments needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!