“Shade from the sun and good food”
Review of Rosita

Rosita
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a light lunch. Attentive staff, cold beer, good fresh food prepared to order. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble. Corner location open sided, with a roof for shade. Located one block off the quayside, away from the sound and smell of the sea lions.
To be recommended.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

It's a nice setting to sit outside on a nice night. They did have endemica the local Galapagos beer I like. Got fried shrimp that was okay and not a huge portion, just slightly bigger than I got at the price fix lunch in most places and this was more expensive. I also asked for fries but got rice. Okay but there were better places in San Cristobal.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We enjoyed the nice outdoor atmosphere and had decent food with OK service. Easy to find and good location.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

There were few diners at this restaurant so we were a bit concerned. Having been on the island for awhile, we were ready for comfort food. My friend loves curry and was thrilled to find chicken curry on the menu. I had pollo a la stroganoff. It was served on top of thick potato fries with a slice of bacon on the boneless chicken breast and the a mushroom sauce with real mushrooms. We enjoyed our dinner. My friend had coffee and I had a glass of white wine and a bottle of water. Check came to $42.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We went here for the lunch special one day. For about $7 each we received a bowl of soup, a standard meal of chicken, rice and salad as well as a juice. The food was tasty and for the price this place can't be beat. I would definitely recommend this place if price is a factor as many other places in town are much more expensive.