B & B La Peregrina(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$66
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$75
Hotel La Casa de Judy(Puerto Ayora)
US$135
US$95
  • Pool
Capitan Max B&B(Puerto Ayora)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Blue House Galapagos(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$120
Hotel Silberstein(Puerto Ayora)
US$239
US$143
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Casa Cascada Suites(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$36
Carliza Suites(Puerto Ayora)
US$23
Ariana's Galapagos Hostal(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$70
US$57
US$259
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main streetinteresting architecturebottom floorthe upper floorshot waterview of the baysanta cruzhotel staffthe air conditioningsouth americastayed here for nightsgalapagos islandsmosaicsgauditvpuertowifi
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Gorgeous little boutique hotel on Santa Cruz. The breakfast was lovely, rooms clean and spacious and most of all, the staff were warm and friendly making it a home away from home. In 20 years of travelling in a wheelchair, I can honestly say this has been one of the best places I've stayed. I think my friends who were at a nearby hotel were quite envious when they saw were I was and I'd love to come back one day

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wheelydivechick
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Great location right off the Main Street and dock as well as 5 min walk away from Charles Binford Street where all the local restaurants are. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Read the full review at http://travelstellar.com/review/hotel-mainao/

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travel S
Reviewed 3 January 2015

I have stayed at hotel mainao in the past - the architecture is fun and the location is convenient. This year I booked a reservation in September for a stay in December and, per their request, paid for the reservation in full. In October I made a relatively minor change in the reservation, which should have resulted in a small refund. Their website states there is no penalty with changes made before 30 days of the visit. I received no reply when I sent an email inquiry about my refund. When I asked about the refund while I was there, I was told they
"could not refund a credit card". Beware of the "no penalty" statement - it certainly wasn't true for me and I will not stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank travelingkkusa
Reviewed 7 December 2014

Interesting style hotel with many levels nicely located off the main drag and within walking distance of the port, restaurants, Darwin Station. Our room was very spacious and comfortable with a view balcony. The breakfasts were excellent and the owners and staff extremely friendly and helpful in arranging taxis, tours and general information.

Room Tip: For people with difficulty climbing stairs, ask for a lower floor.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mce99
Reviewed 6 September 2014

From it's quaint and quirky exterior to the yummy breakfast in the morning we have fond memories of our stay here. We arrived in Galapagos and had a couple of days on land staying at Hotel Mainao before heading off on our 6 day excursion on the Santa Cruz (which we also fabulous, can't say enough good about it!).

Looking back, we were happy we started our Galapagos vacation with a few days on land first. The hotel is within easy walking distance to town where there were some great restaurants to enjoy. Make sure you take in the fresh fish market .... quite a sight to see the pelicans and sea lions vying for their share of the scraps.

Staff at the hotel were very accommodating, the rooms were spacious and clean. We'd recommend and would stay here again if we ever have the opportunity to return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple