“One of the best in Dahab!”
Review of Auski Camp

Auski Camp
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dahab
Auski Camp
Ranked #20 of 29 Speciality Lodging in Dahab
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The Auski camp has a great location, right at the begining of the main pedestrian street. it has it's own restaurant with perfect sea views. The service in general is great. The AC in our room wasn't working, we told the room service about it. They tried to fix it, but couldn't manage to do it before our check-out dates, so they gave us the price of one night back. The restaurant is great and offers food with great quality.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

It's a great place if you don't want to pay for more than $15 per night for a double-bed room. The camp is in "Al Mashraba" place, and its in the middle of the market. You have an easy access to nearby restaurants, groceries, and bazars.
They have an outdoor arabian sitting area which overlooks the sea, and the prices of the drinks are very cheap.
The guys there can help you organize any activity you'd like to do.
I highly recommend it to you if you don't want to spend most of your money on a place you only use it for sleeping.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mazin S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Auski camp has been in Dahab for many years and if the palms could talk I'm sure they would have some great stories to share. It is well located and the rooms are cheap and clean. Good for those wanting to stay a long time and really enjoy the dahab vibe. The main sitting area is where I have met some of my closest friends from all parts of the world- a travellers haven! The owner and staff are always willing to help out and organise trips/diving-you name it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This used to be a very good and clean camp in Dahab. Those photos are part from the Bedouin Restaurant behind. The worst part about staying always here is the management. Always is empty, and when I am going to pay another night..."sorry but we are full tomorrow, we have a reservation for this room you are staying". It is very unreliable. At the time I stayed, they had a French guy doing a lousy job cleaning. Always the toilets and showers were filthy. The claim it WS because they were close to remodeling. I got a very serious burn with the shower. Someone flushed the toilet and the steam bent the PVC pipe in the shower splattering with burning water all my body. It used to be 25 £E per night now is way more. My room, 117 had a gap that I had to sleep with my winter clothes on. It was very cold at night, I would had bought a heater at local Gazala Supermarket, but they kicked me out anyway.

Room Tip: Make sure the door closes.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Raizel E
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed at the Auski Camp from 21/01 to 13/02 and had a wonderful time there. The rooms are simple, clean and very cheap and the communal areas are great for relaxing and meeting other travellers. The owner, manager and staff are very helpful and can arrange various day trips and advise and organise onward travel. I took trips to St Cathrines, the Coloured Canyons and the Blue Hole and found them to great value for money and were exactly how decribed. The camp is in a central location but back from the main road so it's very peaceful, yet less than 150m from the very popular King Chicken restaurant.

I found the whole experience of staying at the Auski Camp a pleasure and wouldn't hestitate to recommed this camp to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo