Bedouin Lodge Hotel
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$17
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$19/night.

The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$18
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$22/night.

US$42
US$37
Shams Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

US$49
US$58
US$46
TripAdvisor
US$79
All reviewsdive centreosamateracebedouinaccommodationdivingtripsegyptpadiseaguysreef
Reviewed 27 March 2016

I stayed in the lodge for a diving holiday, the location is strategic, near the shops and restaurant, night dives are possible from the hotel shore. The price is fine with respect to the Hotel level. It is recomended for trips where you need a place for sleep only that does not cost much.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

i always go to that small lodge if i am in Dahab
the location is perfect ,the sea front area is so good to watch the amazing Red sea
diving with the scuba diving club there is so goo ( ask for Ataiq ) a native Bedouin from Dahab
speaks fluent English
the place is just simple the room for the price you pay is great
Ac private shower and WC and few meters from the sea shore ,

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Mai-Kee T, Manager at Bedouin Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Marhab ya Omar!
So very happy to read that we help to make your stay in Dahab unforgettable.
Thank you for your warm words. We will be always happy to welcome you & your friends again in the Lodge :-)

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

I went there to take the rescue course with my husband. We took the lodge number number from the diving instructor. I booked by phone and went to find no problem with the on-phone-booking.
This kind of place can make your travel easily, as the prices are so good and affordable so I guess you won't have a problem. I used to go to another place with a better location, but I think I will be going there starting this experience as people are very worm (which is very important to me) and the prices are better.
The reception guy "Osama" is very cheerful and helpful guy.
The diving there is a bit more pricy than other places in Dahab, but when I saw the instructor "Bakr" giving a brief to a couple that never dived before, I felt the difference in the quality. It's not a commercial dives. I remember my first dive didn't have any info except "jump in the water and don't worry" lol. It wasn't like that.
We had breakfast. it is was very good as well with good price. We had the American breakfast.
Rooms: honestly I travel a lot in Sainai and stay in camps so I got used to take my bed sheet and cover, so I never have a problem, but I think if I forgot it one day I won't have a problem using their stuff.
Thank you everybody for introducing a new place that we can relate to.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Ahlan ya Shaimaa.
Thank you for publishing your positive feedback about the Lodge.
It feels good for us knowing that our guests do enjoy their stay.
You will be welcome anytime to the Bedouin Lodge. And you are welcome to do your booking by phone (069/3641125) or email (mail@bedouin-lodge-dahab.com) anytime.
Hope to see you again :-)

Reviewed 19 January 2015

Bedouin Lodge used to be my favorite place in Dahab, I used to book there for myself and all my friends, until recently they started suffering from the "double booking syndrome", where they realize after confirming your booking that they don't have enough rooms, then they offer you the choice of sending you to a "sister hotel" which is the awful awful "Octopus Hotel";
Bedouin Lodge is very cool, beautiful, the rooms are nice, clean and with option of a fan or AC.
Great price and friendly staff, I just worry about depending on them again for future bookings.

Room Tip: Try to get the sea view rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Mai-Kee T, Manager at Bedouin Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Hello Anis! This is the reservation office writing to you. We are glad to read, that yo do like our place - and think, that will be the case in the future as well :-). We feel REALLY sorry, that this double-book-thing happend. In order to avoid such a situation, please book ALWAYS with the reservation office by email & direct: mail@bedouin-lodge-dahab.com. In case you receive our confirmation by email, you can be sure, that your room will be waiting for you :-). Thank you!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed nine cool days and can't complain .I've got to thank the staff,especially Osama at the reception. He made my stay just perfect and made sure that my stay was memorable, which it was.I stayed in room 22 and loved the balcony - and not forgetting the nice discount thrown in. I would recommend a long stay at this charming hotel. Worth it by far.

Room Tip: Take a room on the second floor and enjoy the sun on your balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Mai-Kee T, reservation office at Bedouin Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you radio510 from El Iskandereya for your great feedback.
We are glad & happy to read, that we could make your stay enjoyable for you.
Looking forward to welcome you another time :-)
The Bedouin Lodge Team