All reviewsprivate beachperfect spot to relaxfriendly environmentrooms are smallbedouin dinnerrelaxing placevisit dahabenjoyed my stayseadomeschillluxurycairodiving
Reviewed 29 October 2017

a cozy boutique hotel.
the rooms are small but elegant.
The beach setting is wonderful.
The stuff are very friendly.
Activities offers ; like Bedouin dinner , desert safari , diving and free diving are organized upon request.

Room Tip: only 2 rooms with seaview
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Although no available booking as the hotel always fully booked, i successfully reserved for us.. it is indeed very comfortable stay and a real soul relief to discover yourself again.. it is not my 1st time but every-time i found something new and more comfortable, with an excellent staff and owner..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
ghazaladahab, Owner at Ghazala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

hello Mohamed ,i am glad you had a good time again
thanks for your nice comment and we look forward to welcome you again in ghazala

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Ghazala is value for money place, so comfortable and relaxing , cozy, full of different sitting areas just in front of the beach. Friendly staff, clean rooms and nice food :)) and finally walking distance from the center :))
I always enjoy being there and feeling home :))

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

To be clear Dahab city is not that place to find a luxury service it's a very simple city and all hotels must be with same style so I can say that ghazal hotel it's the best hotel in Dahab because of the style of the hotel and it's on beach directly with really amazing seats front of the sea in the evening the room was So cleaned upon check in the price is really fare for it special thanks to Sarah who control the rooms .

Thanks again
Shehab Ahmed

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

One of the two hotel owners hit on me

I was shocked at hearing what he said and the way he said it, specially he is an old man

I moved to another hotel with respectful staff

His talk was VERY CLEAR, so no chance I misunderstood him

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Saraghali
ghazaladahab, Owner at Ghazala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Hello Sarah,

I'm Joe, the only owner of Ghazala. please can you tell me when did you check in as I checked the booking tracker and I couldn't find Sarah Ghaly. here is my phone no. 01020442691 please contact me or send me your number to know exactly who did that and what happened to make sure that this doesn't happen again. it's the first time to get a complain like this!! we always have a good feedback from our guests and they feel Ghazala is their home.