4S Hotel
US$28
  • Restaurant
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$17
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$19/night.

Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at 4S for 5 nights during our tour through Egypt.
I have a bit mixed reviews regarding 4S

The Good:
Rooms/ apartments were spacious and had a balcony
Aircon worked perfectly and rooms were always cool
Bathrooms were ok and clean
Nice clean fresh linen and towels
Was refreshing to have a dip in the pool which was always clean
The breakfast was a great variety although one mornings breakfast was very stale and looked like the previous days food that was left out
Although not in the hub of Dahab it's an easy 1km walk to the centre of Dahab and safe night or day - street is lit well

The Bad:
The cats that are around don't seem to be fed or taken care of by the staff which makes it annoying as they come to beg for food whenever you have food or people are around. I'm almost also sure that they have flees.
The wifi was slow sometimes non existent
Rooms were never cleaned during our stay however we did get new toilet paper everyday

The Ugly:
On our arrival there was trash on the stairs at the entrance to our room, this was still there on the day we left
Nothing was cleaned up around the pool at the end of the night next morning you would still find stuff around the pool from take out boxes left by guests to feed the cats (sometimes left out for days)
This was not the only trash just laying around.
Pool towels were not picked up at the end of the night and when one guest requested a pool towel the picked up a towel from one of the loungers for her which makes me wonder if they are ever washed.
The toilet at the pool smelled really bad.
The staff are very sneaky. One evening I had to pay with E£200 and was promised that they would bring change to me, I never received it and eventually our tour leader had to go sort it out as they told me that they didn't owe me change. Also drinks were charged at different prices to different guests.

This could be a great hotel but it's the small things that bring this

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Pancakes to order! Refreshing pool! Service like no other! Had 4 nights here, was thoroughly impressed with the service! Rooms were comfortable. Also the best shower I had while in Egypt! Highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Dahab is very quiet at the moment I think we were the only people in the Hotel. A few small problems on arrival which were dealt with immediately. The Egyptian s are not great at maintaining their Hotels but nothing major. We booked on booking.com and I had the impression it had a kitchen but although if had a fridge and micro no utentils which was not a problem for us as it provided breakfast. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. There were five in our party so we had two bedrooms and a bed in the sitting room very nice and spacious Dahab has a great vibe we enjoyed our stay here

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank christinefromkos
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I have visited the hotel with my family simply it is the best. I have seen on comments many bad photos which in my opinion is not true. Everything is perfect and good value for money. Thanks for mangament and staff

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamer F
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I have mixed opinions on this hotel.

The pros:
* I liked the location. It was within a 5 minute walk to the markets and the beach.
* One staff member out of the 5 we dealt with was nice. I don't remember his name but he did only have one hand, yet he still managed to do more than anyone else.

The cons:
* Don't stay here if you want a quiet night. They use this hotel as a Topdeck Hotel so every night for 5 nights the group of young travellers are partying by the pool until all hours. Our room had a nice view of the pool but the loud music was too annoying while we tried to sleep.
* Staff are lazy. We paid what would be approximately $30 Australian for them to clean our laundry as we were down to our last pair of clean underwear! We dropped them off first thing in the morning and got it back the next day after coming home from dinner. When we went to get dressed the following morning we noticed that they were all still dirty but nicely folded.. Also now covered in ants. We were going home that day so we couldn't get them to redo anything and I had to settle with a good old fashion sink washing.
We also ordered a pizza by the pool the first day there as we were too tired to walk to town and the guy said it will be at our room in 20 minutes. 40 minutes later we go back down to the pool to discover our pizza sitting in the sun covered in bugs! Safe to say we didn't eat or pay for it! Two days later we thought we would give them a second change and ordered the pizza just after 12 PM and we got it after just after 3 PM. I have a feeling that it sat behind the bar for a good 20 minutes before I got up and asked why is it taking so long. The young man behind the bar was playing with the plate, watching me when it would have taken two steps to deliver it to where we were sitting. I know this makes me sound lazy but they told us that they will let me know when it was ready and I had already questioned it a few times in the past two hours.
Oh and one last thing. Our bathroom door handle was hanging on by a thread so we asked if maintenance could fix it. It took them two days to come and my partner actually locked himself in the bathroom at one point when the handle actually fell off!
Toilet also only flushed properly once every two or three days.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple