“Yummy Indian food ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Also a hotel
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Quite unexpected for Egypt: a very good Indian restaurant! Staff was friendly and the food is excellent. They have a nice seating area at the water front (even though we could not use it when we were there because it was raining!!! and all the cushions were wet).
We really liked it and will go there again.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Nirvana hotel for the Eid ElAdha vacation with my friends. We a sea view room which was directly on top of the diving center, the view was amazing as you can see in the photo. They have this nice terrace with a hammock and all. Rooms don't have much space, but you cant get anything better for the same price. Also the hotel is perfectly located, I liked the sea lounge as well.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I never thought I would have that good Indian food in Dahab.. I heard the place has an Indian cook, and it shows!
food was very tasty and smelled amazing, good portions, and nice atmosphere!
The only turn off was when I had to take my child to the bathroom, don't ever do that.. EVER!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Very delicious, light (easy on the butter), unnspicy (although sweating after a modest meal).

Diverse menu, great quality and taste. Service is so and so, but perhaps due to famished approach to ordering and meticulous food preparation.

Contrary to other South Asian establishments around the world, their food fare is light , well suited for a late nite dish, which is usually not possible elsewhere.

Pricey compared to Churchill but worth every extra penny.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

A local gave us the tip to go here, and we were very happy. The restaurant features real paneer and the dishes we sampled (muttar paneer and saag paneer) were excellent. The portions were generous and the spices well-balanced.

It's sad to see such a wonderful place empty from the tourist collapse of late. If you're in town, you'll have this place to yourself and you'll enjoy it immensely.