Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$67
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
Alf Leila Boutique Hotel.(Dahab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$36
US$30
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
US$39
  • Breakfast included
The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$29
US$21
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

US$45
US$44
Hotels.com
US$63
US$54
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Bedouin Lodge Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$23
Hostelworld.com
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
US$26
US$25
Priceline
All reviewsdive centreyoga classeslaid backgreat divinglocation is excellentcouple of nightsrooms are cleannice poolenjoyed my stayhotel is situatedarishaseaasloonsitepromenade
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I don't often write a review, but I must write a review for one of the WORST experience of my life, staying at Coral Coast. My friend who lives in Dahab made a booking at Coral Coast. Upon arrival, I was given a room, across from the kitchen and was told there is no other room available except the room right above. The room was dirty, furniture broken, rusted shower and there was no hot water, broiler was not on and it takes at least few hours to get luke water, there was no towel, no toiletries. The room was next to a heavy traffic street and I was not able to sleep. After complaining, they changed my room to a higher floor, again, the same issues... there was no towel, boiler was not working and kitchen staff were extremely inconsiderate... so, after staying for two days, I was not able to take a shower for two days nor sleep for two nights. Breakfast is absolutely horrible, so, I didn't eat there either. For an extra $4.00 a night, I moved to DAHAB HOTEL, few steps down to a clean room with an ocean view room and an excellent breakfast. I don't know why Trip Adviser will give this hotel a certificate. If you are use to a rustic living, then this should serve you well.... if all you are looking for is a clean (not rusted) shower and a clean bed.. then this is not your place. I will NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Dahab Hotel....few steps down the road.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I don't often review a hotels, but my recent stay at Coral Coast was so terrible I feel obliged to do so.
We had booked 2 X superior rooms based on the description and pictures on the website. However, what we were allocated couldn't have been futher away from that. The decor looked more like the standard room pictures, we did not have 'plush mattresses' in fact I had slats missing off the bed and a big dent right in the middle of the bed. The mattresses were also filthy.
The bathrooms were terrible with leaking sinks and toilets, I couldn't go to the toilet without getting wet feet from the leak at the back of it. They certainly weren't upscaled. The night we arrived, I turned the tap on in the sink and the water went down the plug hole, straight on to the floow, the sink wasn't connected!
It says you get free wifi, in the rooms, this isn't the case (maybe I was too far away from the router, but still it was advertised)
Complimentary water and newspapers were no where to be seen; unless you count the scalding water that was gushing from my bathroom wall one evening, in which case, yes I had complimentary water!! I left the maintenance man to clean this up, came back after an evening meal and they had left my room door wide open.
The smell of sewerage coming from the bathroom was so over powering at times it would wake me at night causing me to choke!
There is no 'chaise long', 'ergonomic chair' or 'cocktail table' the terrace furniture are hard wooden chairs with paint peeling off them, the plants are over grown, so you can't see the sea and the door handle cames off in your hand!
Three times we asked to be moved, we were fobed off, in the end after being told there wasn't room.
We were told several times by reception that a lady called Emma was in charge and would speak to us. Not once did she try and in fact whenever I saw her, it seemed that she was purposly avoiding us.
We have been coming to Dahab since 2004 and have fallen in love with the place. It is lucky that we have otherwise if this was my first expereince, there is no way I would return. Avoid this hotel all all costs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Ema E, General Manager at Coral Coast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hello,
I am so disappointed that you had such a bad experience staying with us at Coral Coast Hotel. I am unsure of who you are as your name does not appear on your profile, but I offer my sincerely apologies for so many problems incurred in your room. I also apologize if you were waiting for me to approach you about the issues you shared with the reception. At no point was I informed that you were waiting for me and certainly did not intentionally avoid you. This is not in my interest to do so. I am available 24/7 and spent all day being accessible and in full view of our guests, particularly for this reason. We try our very best to make sure that all guest issues are resolved asap, to avoid any dissatisfaction during their stay.
Please feel free to share your email with me and I will address each point you have brought up and offer some feedback.
I thank you for your review / feedback, as without guests review whether verbally on location or on such public platforms we have no basis to gauge our guest satisfaction.
I would also like to thank you for your support in visiting Dahab under such negative propaganda, as the return of tourism to this town, will lead to businesses being able to reinvest in sorely needed upgrades.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

A Great place to stay in. Breathtaking view by the beach at the Arisha. Hospitable staff. The hotel is managed by a lovely lady from Scotland by the name of Emma. She gives the place "great warmth". The staff at the hotel's diving center were very professional. Ahmed & Mustafa are both great diving instructors I would truly recommend. They are cheerful and are great to dive with. You'll be in safe hands with them. Hanan in charge of the diving center's administration is a person you'd really love to meet. She makes the place a true home for all. The diving team are all very punctual and offer great advise whenever needed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends was at coral coast hotel for 4 days.
The hotel to some extent far from dahab center. The room was clean. Aslo the breakfast was good. The stuff was helpful especially ( Reham and Emaa ) . The best thing in the hotel that will make us come again. We really enjoyed our vacation their.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The worest hotel, the room was not clean,they didn't change the bed sheet, we found unclean towel on the floor, a lot of noise outside the room from 9 am beacuse of workers were repairing the hotel walls!
In the end we find it's overpriced after what we faced!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple