US$99
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Alf Leila Boutique Hotel.(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$88
US$68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$26
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsadvanced open water coursefilling stationmr mahmoudrental equipmentgreat facilitiesswimming pooldiving experiencelighthouse areathese guysexcellent divingclean roomshotel roomlocation is greatspecial thanksdddivepadi
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Dahab Divers for 4 nights, it was highly recommended to me by a group of friends but boy I was surprised!
Even though I came here on my own I did not feel lonely for a minute, staff are super super friendly and nice, starting from Mahmoud the manager of the place, great hospitality from the minute I arrived, and even though I arrived almost 18 hours earlier than planned, my room was ready in 10 minutes, rooms are very nice, basic, fridge and tv and a bed, all you can ask for for a diving trip, food is great and fairly priced, small kitchen but they are doing a great job, and as far as diving it was amazing, had 9 of the best dives of my life so far, staff are super friendly and professional, highly recommend Eslam Khattab and Mohamed Madany, they know the sites by heart and very professional from the moment of pre dive briefing till we hang our equipments to dry, I had my own equipments only used one of their BCDs, but from what I saw equipments are in very good shape and well taken care of, bottom line, I highly recommend Dahab Divers and will definitely come back here again!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Danteen
Reviewed 15 January 2018

It's my favourite place in Dahab. Staff are very friendly, especially Muslim and Mahmoud. rooms are clean.
I recommend dahab divers for everyone. I went there more than 5 times, and each try i try a new room there.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2017

stayed there for 5 nights......
Excellent diving course and good equipment
friendly stuff
cozy quiet place
average room service
poor food and beverage
had a problem with some hygiene issues
i'd recommend it

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This is my second time staying at Dahab Divers and I always look forward to staying here. The staff are so honest and friendly and will help you at every possible opportunity. The hotel itself has a dive centre right on the doorstep so you can literally roll out of bed into your diving gear. The hotel room rates are very reasonable and the breakfast is great if you are diving or just exploring, I loved being able to eat it outside too. Such a lovely touch. The rooms were excellent and spacious and the hotel offered free wifi which was on the whole fast and you could get good signal from your room.

The hotel also offered a transfer service which was very reasonably priced. I can’t wait to return to this hotel and make it a third time such a great place for divers and tourists of Egypt alike.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

If you are a fan of diving then Dahab in Sinai is a place where all your expectations will be fullfilled and you will be greatly enjoyed with the water world in the red sea and and the beauty of coral reefs and the beauty of surrounding colourful fishes there.
There are many spots in Dahab you can dive in it.
This place cant be missed if you are planning to visit Egypt.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends