US$50
US$25
US$118
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Alf Leila Boutique Hotel.(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$31
Dahab Bay Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$96
US$70
The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$39
US$51
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea viewa bit saltydive centreair conditiontripsdivinghostelegyptchillac
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I checked in with my friends in April the 14th, we arrived a little early, however, we were given our room before check in time, we reserved a camp room with no private bathroom but the common one was clean and gave us no trouble although it could use a little renovation, I only got one chance to try the restaurant and I wasn't disappointed, the Portuguese chicken was unique and delicious, the kitchen serves Turkish coffee with milk which is a lovely experience in itself, this is my second visit to penguin and I hope that it won't be the last.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I accommodated there for 3 nights & they gave me a sea view room with an amazing view. The staff were very friendly and polite & can handle massive check-in & check-out procedures calmly & professionaly as I was there during eastern holidays so a lot of bookings. The rooms in compare to other hotels in dahab is better and very rational in pricing. Definitely I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Room 127-129
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I came to dahab before the high season with a couple of days and i made my reservation in fighting cangaro and the place wasn't good at all the owner was so mean ... so i called penguin and they afford us 2 rooms each room for 4 people ... the room was excellent, clean and everything is working perfectly the air condition and the television ansd the fridge ... we enjoyed our amazing balacony view and we enjoyed our time .. also they didn't used the situation to coast us more money on other hand they treated us very good and gave us as price as any normal guest
Food is nice and they can help you going ir doing anything, i live it and i will always come here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I don't like writing bad reviews but the fact that i choose this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews makes it a must!
First lets be honest, their rates are cheaper than most. That being said, the room i got was so filthy to be justified by cheapness!
I tried to switch my room but an employee at the front desk - other than the guy that checked me in - asked for my room number then was very surprised and told me that this was the best room they got!
So i got back to the "best room they got", took some photos of their finest, picked up my bag and checked out.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We booked the room in the hotel through Web site as the price was quite reasonable and after confirmation of booking by email we mentioned that we are honeymooners.
We arrived to the hotel by 11, reception was amply without anyone. We waited for half of an hour until someone arrived and informed us that check in is by 12, we went to the restaurant there and were going to order pizza, however it was not available, when we asked, when they start to prepare it, we were answered that after 11, the time was 11:30. When we came back to reception to get the key from the room, it was still not ready and they asked us to wait one more hour, so we went for a walk. After an hour we came back and asked for the room, but still not ready. Receptionist or whomever he is called Ahmed commented that he just "kicked out" previous guests, this is what he said literally.
Finally we took the key by 13:30, went to the room which was triple with 3 small beds, we asked why we were not informed that they don't have category we need with king size, but mentioned Ahmed noted: "anyway now you will not find any other variant anywhere ".
So we found tropitel, which was just 40le more expensive but included breakfast, dinner, towels card, private beach with all equipment and welcoming staff.
So thank you, penguins that you made us choose other hotel, however we were so tired to accept your horrible one, but last comment of receptionist motivated us to move.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple