1,374 results
All reviews blue hole fish pool bar pasta station shuttle bus relaxing holiday general manager soups bedouin tent evening entertainment special thanks the hotel is clean restaurant staff sea view sharm el jetty chefs
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I have returned from Dahab and staying at the Hotel Tropitel Dahab Oasis made my holiday just perfect. What a beautiful hotel The hotel is mainland to a high standard in every area. The staff were friendly and most helpful. The breakfast was very good with a good choice of food and eggs cooked to order. I will definitely return in the near future. One of the best hotels I have stayed in!

Stayed: March 2016
2  Thank Mohamed E
Hotel Managemen... G, General Manager at Tropitel Dahab Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for spending your valuable time to review your stay with us, It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from you, we are happy that we met your expectations .

We are proud and glad to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned. I am sure our mangers and staff will be happy with your nice comments.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again at your second home.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Egypt, especially remote places like Dahab are struggling with lack of tourism. However, the location of Tropitel is absolutely stunning, very quite, and fab for snorkeling.
All the staff are so helpful from the moment you arrive, nothing is too much trouble. If there is anything you require they will try their hardest to accommodate you, as quickly as possible.
The food is not a good as my last visit in October, but with the lack of tourist they are catering as best they can. The chefs couldn't do enough for my daughter who is a coeliac, and would cook separate fresh food when ever we required it.
The rooms are clean and again if anything is required it is sorted immediately, are room had a few issues but these were addressed instantly by the staff.
This trip was memorable due to the the welcoming of the hotel staff, the service and friendliness was second to none. There are too many staff to name in person, however, the general manager Mr Medhat is professional in every aspect of running the hotel with friendliness, kindness and consideration to each guest. We thank all for staff for are amazing stay and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JessSnow

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel was an amazing, the view is perfect and the service was excellent I liked this place so much and I will come back again keep it up and special thx for Mr. Medhat the General manager he was very friendly and helpful and many thx to Fady who is working at the shop in the lobby he also very friendly and helpful. .....
You have to try this amazing place it's really a peace of heaven. ..

Abanoub Nabil

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abanoub N
Hotel Managemen... G, General Manager at Tropitel Dahab Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

The Hotel is Great and .i was there with my family and my friends really we was happy from first moment with eazy check in to last minute.i would like to say Lot of Thaaaaaaanks for MR/Medhat .General manager of the Hotel he is very honest i saw him every day in the early morning coming to check each small place every thing was cleaning in the hotel.pool.restaurant.Beach everything really this place can't be successfully without this Gentleman .... )yasmen)

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank yasmenaJ

Reviewed 18 March 2016

it was a magnificent days in Dahab
they have the best and the most friendly gentlemen who work there
really I cant imagine view from my room where you can find sea beside mountains
I went there 2 times first time with my family after 1 week I went with my friend again
i dont have any doubts to go again and again
special thanks for Mr. Medhat "GM" who create a great atmosphere there
please Guys "keep rooking the Town"

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nader0Nabil
Hotel Managemen... G, General Manager at Tropitel Dahab Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear MR John .

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your last stay at Tropitel Dahab Oasis Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction during their stay with us.
Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Tropitel Dahab Oasis Resort in the soonest future.

We wish you and your family happy a Merry Christmas and happy new year !

Tropitel Dahab Management and Staff.