See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2017

This Place was fantastic to the point i changed my itinerary around just to go back the last few days i was in Egypt. I was a solo American traveling Egypt for a month and by far this place was the best of the trip. All of the staff was awesome and the owner and his family treated me like one of their own. Im even trying to go back there.Great location for restaurants and dive shops.

Room Tip: 404 double room. about $24us a night
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We stayed for one night on our way to Marsa Alam,
it is a low budget hotel, good for seep over as a rest .. clean comparing to the price, close to downtown, and the stuff are welcoming.
the room with a balcony, no beach

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ahmed-Misa
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Very friendly people (hello Hamdi), every morning Hamdi or Ahmed will be THERE for helping:). Rooms are clean, a lot of space. Exchange rate offered by the hotel are very satisfied. I was there in January, just for scuba diving. Near hotel exist a diving center. Highly recommend!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Tudor Cristian E
Reviewed 29 February 2016

the hotel suits its purpose

its clean and u get good service and i personally go there coz my diving center is right next door . so to me thats just a perfect fit

my usual room is room 404 and its good a front view which is better than the back views

bathroom is small but its clean - room furniture needs some renovation but the current one is clean and suits the need if you wont be spending most of your time in the hotel

didnt try breakfast there but thats mostly coz i wake up super early to head to diving and dont have the luxury of staying and eating

location wise, the hotel is not in the best location as in its not close to the marina walk but you wouldnt wana stay in the marina walk anyways as its tooo crowded and noisy but if you take a cab from luxor, its 15 min away if not less

Room Tip: room 404 or 304
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank LoLiiii
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Good value for money. Decent hotel near everything. I spent there two weeks, and liked the atmosphere. Staff was helpful, and what ever I asked, there was answer. If you just want to have a base between divig days, this hotel is perfect for you. I also liked their breakfast. Nothing special, but good. :-)

Room Tip: You can always chnge your room, if you don´t like it. :-)
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo