“Very good.....”

Chloe's Diving Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Chloe's diving center gives daily diving excursions, courses, water activities and safaris in the beautiful red sea area of Hurghada, Egypt our professional PADI registered diving resort offers you a wide variety of opportunities while diving with us. Our fully qualified, professional friendly instructors will ensure you SAFELY enjoy your time with us.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My son (11y) and I been there to do our Open Water Diver License. Professional at high attitude.
We will come back and that’s for sure.
Samuel & Jan B.

"team"
"company"
"sea"

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Today me and my friend have been on diving with the guys. The boat was clean, instructor was cool and we felt safe, food was good too. I would definitely recommend them! They are located on the same beach with mercure hotel, it was within walking distance from the hotel.

1  Thank Balzhan I
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We took a great pack of 8 divings in 4 days, good deal & price recommended.

Excelent boat conditions with 2 nice toilets (big boat and not crowded).

The price includes full lunch.

Good diver instructors & team on board.

Ruben & Tito

1  Thank rubensilva1920
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Wow. I’ve always said that snorkelling is enough but the wonderful staff at Chloe’s put me at ease from the start. I was introduced to the breathing with the tank in the shallow of the sea with Amr and two days later I did my first 5 metre dive. I’ll be honest I didn’t want to go down again as the pressure in my ears was too much but my instructor Abdul was there and said if was no problem to just go 2-3 metres and that’s what I did. I thought I’d panic. I didn’t. I thought I couldn’t do it. But I did it. Whilst I have no desire to take up formal qualifications I can’t thank the guys enough for giving the me the support, encouragement and time to give this a go. I would highly recommend every aspect of the diving school. Nothing is too much trouble. You are made to feel like family. I even got to snorkel on my first experience on the boat with my boyfriend with a guide by my side. The food on the boat was a million percent better than the hotel and if you play your cards right the chef even makes you a hat from your towel. We will be back. Thank you for making our holiday so enjoyable. ❤️

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I spent a few days diving with Chloe's, completing the PADI Deep Diver course, as well as a couple of other specialities. The instructors are very good, and speak good English, German and Russian. Dive sites are selected and adapted to the various levels on-board, with those with more experience being dropped off in deeper water and allowed to drift down some of the dive sites, before meeting the boat in shallower water with the less experienced divers. The food is very good and the boat staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The equipment is of a very good standard and Nitrox (if qualified) comes at no extra charge! Good dive centre ideally located on the beach at the Mercure Hotel!