“Nailed it! ”

Famous Bar
Ranked #185 of 394 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: Sushi, Russian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This Restaurant Is Sold To Another Owner On The 6 Th Of June 2013.
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

We came here for karaoke and it was such a good laugh that when my parents arrived in Hurghada we brought them down too. I think we came here four times throughout our holiday and thoroughly enjoyed every night spent here. Will definitely be returning next time I'm in Hurghada.

1  Thank J0balls

Reviewed 4 April 2016

This is such an amazing hidden gem, easily one of my favourite places in Hurghada! It's fairly priced, air conditioned, well looked after and just such an accommodating establishment. We practically took over on the nights we had Karaoke! The live band they had playing on my first visit were great, When they started I joked 'imagine if he started bangin' out a bit of Oasis. 10 minutes later he was singing 'Wonderwall' I couldn't believe it. If you visit Hurghada I would highly recommend Famous Bar.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

This is a decent restaurant. The food is of a high quality and the place is very well polished and executed. We received excellent service when we visited, but then we were the only people in the place... the staff were attentive and friendly and really looked after us.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

It is great food Sushi .international.Italian and Russian food with nice music and great kareokee system followed by fantastic Afterparty Disco Easy to react as it central in Sheraton Road Aquafun Hotel good price Friendly staff especially after change owner in February 2015 where big renovation is done and daily themes with activty

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We attend this place last year and it wasn't bad. But I don't know what happened with it now!!! First of all sullen Russian woman(can't say lady because this word not suitable for her) with the face speak : "Why you came here?!!",never smile .
We order Russian food: пельмени, Оливье , сельдь под шубой, мухоморы, говяжий язык. We wait for the order around an hour. Finally ,after an hour we got only one salat- Oliver. After 15 min we got the rest of order.The food wasn't tasty at all!!!!
We defiantly never come back again over there:(
Just only one bright person there is an Egyptian waiter .Who try to help us during this dinner.

1  Thank yulik77