“From the amazing to the extraordinary”

Tours From Hurghada
Ranked #41 of 260 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specialists in arranging day trips from Hurghada , EL Gouna, Makadi and Soma Bay and Marsa Alam .We offer trips to Cairo and Giza pyramids, trips to Luxor, trips Aswan and Abu Simbel and Nile Cruises.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We have been traveling together for around a year and have used some excursion companies to some of the sites we have visited. can I simply say these are the very best at what they do. Reham took us to Cairo, visiting the Pyramids at Giza, the Sphynx and the museum. She has such passion, knowledge and compassion for her subject. Reham and our driver Abd El Rhman are wonderful. They treated us like one of their best friends. You must, if visiting Egypt, look up this company and travel with them, It is incredible to go through one of the craziest cities we have ever been to ever and then find yourself at one of the 7 wonders of the world at the city edge. Make no mistake, Cairo is crazy and desperate at the same time, You will wonder how people live there but live there they do and the traffic is like you will never see and the way they drive, well, I couldn't do it, it takes nerves of steel. Abd is an artist in a sea of frenzy. People are worried about traveling within Egypt but in traveling with our guides, we felt safe and looked after. The flight from Hurghada to Cairo and back was just like any UK domestic flight, i would say their security is easily as in depth as ours.They help guide you through the process, flying is by miles the best way to get on this tour. Reham, guides you perfectly throughout the day and makes sure you are comfortable at all times, including getting drinks from the shops. They so want to encourage tourism and they know that feeling safe is highly important. I had been to Egypt many years ago and felt just as happy this visit than last. This is a really good team of people who want you to enjoy these amazing sites and are so proud and passionate about their ancient history and are so happy that you want to share it with them. We give them 10 out of 10.

1  Thank FandG070718
"visiting egypt"
"first trip to egypt"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

My adult daughter and I have just returned from an amazing trip to Cairo from Sahl Haseesh near Hurghada. TFH arranged a bespoke trip around our specific requirements with all the details of our itinerary and cost agreed in advance from the UK by email with a £100 advance deposit via PayPal to secure flights.

We were picked up from the hotel by taxi at 4am as agreed and took the scheduled 5:30 am Egyptair flight from Hurghada to Cairo. We were met at the airport by Hedar our Egyptologist/guide and “Minii” our driver who were both waiting just outside arrivals. We went straight to Giza and arrived at the Pyramids (entrance fee included) around 8am. It was very quiet with few tourists and Hedar explained the history and context of what we were seeing. We walked around the main Pyramids but had the option of being driven. My daughter specifically wanted a camel ride and Hedar helped with this and we had an enjoyable ride for about 40-45 minutes on the plateau over looking the Pyramids from about 1/2 a mile away. This gave a much better overview of the site and felt more authentic than those on offer immediately in front of the Pyramids (camel ride not included in the trip cost - haggle on cost locally before ride and be confident around any tips). We then drove down to the Sphinx and spent some time there with Hedar explaining how it fitted in with the rest of the site. After an early lunch on the Nile (drinks extra) we then went to the markets in the Islamic quarter. Hedar helpfully took to us into the old city and the local markets where my daughter was very pleased with her purchases. Be warned the main tourist markets in Cairo are very expensive comparatively so avoid if possible. We then returned to the airport to get the scheduled 5pm flight back to Hurghada and we were back in our hotel before 7pm.

Overall very well organised with all the pick ups and flights running to time. No hassles at all, very helpful and knowledgable Egyptologist. I have visited Cairo by air previously as part of an organised group with one of the major tour companies and this was much better and I would have no problem recommending Tours from Hurghada and also Hedar our guide. Estimated cost circa £195 per person including taxi transfers to/from Sahl Hasheesh, scheduled flights, admission to Pyramids/Sphinx, Lunch overlooking the Nile, dedicated Driver & Egyptologist.

3  Thank Venice1982
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Abdelrhman Ahmed gave me wonderful visits of all the main spots to visit in Luxor, even though I only had limited time to visit everything. The transfers by private chauffeurs were perfect. I really recommend this tour to anyone visiting Luxor.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure to have Mr Mohamed Hassan as our Egyptologist for our day tour while in Luxor. We spent the day visiting the The Valley of the Kings, the Temple of the Queen, as well as the Temple of the Gos in the village of Karnak. Mr Hassan, it’s not just any tour guide, he happens to be an PhD candidate, who has spent the last 17 years of his career working on various archeological sites throughout Egypt......His lasted research is actually taking place at the Karnak temples. Ask him about it when you met him....
His vast knowledge of Egyptian history made this experience beyond just a tour.... this was a history lesson.......and Mr Mohamed Hassan is not just a tour guide!! He is professor !
Don’t miss the opportunity to spend at time with him! What an amazing day ! He is polite, knowledgeable and passionate about his work!

1  Thank Luisa S
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Such an amazing experience which made my first trip to Egypt unforgettable and special.

My uncle contacted Tours from Hurghada to arrange the tour and received a speedy response by email with the itinerary and cost of the tour. The communication was fantastic and answered any questions we had very quickly.

The first day of the tour we were met at our hotel by a private car and drove the 4 hours from Marsa Alam to Luxor. We were met by our tour guide Ayman who was absolutely incredible and he really did look after us during our trip to Luxor. Ayman took care of EVERYTHING, from getting us tickets, to ordering meals. He was extremely knowledgeable about the sites we visited and his command of English is very high. I really enjoyed his company. On the first day we visited the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut temple, before a boat ride along the Nile for lunch. We then spent the last couple of hours of the tour at Karnak. Its a shame we only had a couple of hours at Karnak as it’s an incredible place and I would have loved to have had more time to explore… However, it just means my I will do that on my next trip.

We then went to the hotel and once again, Ayman took care of everything when getting us checked in. We spent a couple of hours in our room before meeting back up with Ayman at the hotel and then onto a surprise carriage ride around Luxor and coffee and shisha to end the prefect day. It was a busy day, but amazing.

The second day we flew from Luxor to Cairo and met up with out Cairo tour guide Mohammed. We had a quick visit at the Saladin Citadel and enjoyed a nice strong cup of coffee before heading over to the pyramids and the Sphinx. After lunch we spent the last few hours of the afternoon at Cairo museum which was amazing. The only issue I had was the additional £30 (GBP) entrance fee per person which I thought was included in the cost of the tour. Despite that… well worth the entrance fee! Mohammed was great, friendly, and knowledgable and fluent in English.

I did want to add that initially given the trouble in Egypt that last couple of years that I was a little worried about going. However, I felt safer in Egypt than I do in London. The Egyptian people are so friendly, caring and welcoming and I wouldn’t hesitate to tell anyone who is worried about safety, not to be!

Egypt is a special country with wonderful people and so much history and the best, most comfortable way to see that, is on this tour. I can’t recommend the private tour enough. It’s so worth the money and I really can’t wait to go back and do it again!

2  Thank Gareth A