We stayed at this hotel as two families with kids 8 & 14 years old between 21st August and 4th September. When we arrived at the hotel at 11 pm we were directed to the Jack restaurant for the late dinner. In the meantime our luggage was taken to the rooms.
ROOMS: are quite dated, but clean and equipped with the fridge, safe and air condition unit.
All the rooms have either an access to the garden or have a balcony.
POOLS: are lovely- big, clean and warm with a lifeguard on duty. There is plenty of sun beds and shades. The aqua park is also great. Situated near the beach.
SEA: The jetty is long, but there is a free bus that runs until around 4.00-4.30 pm. For snorkeling lovers this place is the best. You can see the same beautiful fish like you would on the boat trip.
FOOD: as usually in AL hotels is quite repetitive, but you also have a choice of 7 A la Carte restaurants that you can eat in when you get bored with the food at the main restaurant All very tasty! This is a big bonus as most hotel do not offer this.
In the lobby there is a 24 hr bar quite handy for those arriving late at night.
ENTERTAINMENT: was ok, but we were missing some music at the main pool during the day. Also evening entertainment was ok.
DISCO; there is a disco every night.
STAFF: is very hard working. Our cleaner was really friendly and helpful. He was very thankful whenever we tipped him.
The restaurant and bar staff was always smiley and often joked with us. I would especially like to thank Ahmed and Mina form the Rose restaurant and Mahmoud, Mostafa, Ahmed, Alaa and Abdo from the bar. There were no queues at the bar at any time and it was a high season! The barmen were also asking if you would like a drink brought to your sun bed.
The manager is also very attentive. You can often see him around and talking to hotel guests asking for suggestions for any improvement.
I would recommend the boat trip to the Dolphine house from the Aqua Centre located at the beach.
The shop in the arcade
All in all the hotel is lovely and we would definitely come back!!! The holiday was perfect! Thank you Titanic for a lovely holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park is located on the amazing sandy shores of the red sea, offering it guests a wide variety of fabulous activities making it a dream come true vacation. The resort will have the biggest Aqua Park in Hurghada, with its numerous water slides, wave pool, rafting river, an endless adventure of pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park Hotel Hurghada
- Titanic Beach Spa And Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Hotel Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Resort Aqua Park