“My stay at Triton Empire Inn”
Review of Empire Inn

Empire Inn
Ranked #191 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I was at this hotel from August 29 to September 19... My first visit to this hotel but I will be back... I think its a nice hotel and the staff there was great :) Its in Dahar Hurghada... And its perfect... The Bar across the hotel Cacao Bar its the perfect place for lunch and dinner or just relax at nights...
Triton is a nice and quite hotel in Hurghada... And I will absolutley recomend this :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank MeretheK

Reviewed 3 September 2011

I will never recommend this place the staff is very rude spc. The front office the food is rubbish....

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank AngelAttia
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I travel a lot and trust me you don't wanna go to this terrible place. Worst reception staff as they made us wait more than 30 minutes after 2:00 pm which is the check in strat time for no valid reason while they had a lot of vacant rooms as we saw that on his sheet he was filling in. The room are absolutely rubbish, AC isn't cooling the room at all as i left the room for more than 4 hours and came back and it's still hot while the AC was left switched on. And finally, we found 2 lepards running on the curtain and ran to the cieling, went down to the reception and they didn't even bother about it, the clerk told us that he will send someone to check the room for lepards to see if any is there which is rediculous as i told him that the lepards won't wait for you to send someone up. however, he sent someone up ignoring my instructions of not to send anyone up to our room, they then changed this room for us and then we recieved a call fron the reception saying that their guy checked the room and found nothing which is mock up actually. This is my experience with this hotel, so going there is up to you. Cheers.

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank jackryan1
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Clean rooms, very kind staff, air condition and safe box in the room, clean towels and sheets every day, tasty food. All recommendations! I would give it 3 stars. Best quality-price ratio.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anchy83
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Egypt ia awfull place, everyone is trying to steal and cheat you everywhere. And it´s so dirty everywhere in Hurghada, once one dead dog lied there besides our hotel all our vacation.. the smell was disgusting..

and the hotel.. I sat on the toilet, and the back of the seat went broken.. so, I told to the reseption what happened, and they charged me 18 euros for that.. in the hotel, where everything is breaking.. one person in our hotel sat on the chair.. it was broken too.. but he did not have to pay for that.. maybe, because he didn´t say about that.

The elevevators didn´t work.

and, oh, even I payed this 18 euros, they did not fix it.. like nothing else there either..

I go to Egypt only for diving.. but tI never go that "so called hotel" never, ever again.

Avoid it, if you can!