Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodbridge
US$134
US$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront desktrain stationnew yorkfree breakfaststaten islandcomfortable stayfree shuttleshuttle drivernice breakfastcheck in was easyovernight stayoatmealspacious roomking bedindoor poolsalvagehighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a good location near the highway and not too far from Newark airport. The rooms are what you would expect from the Fairfield. Free breakfast was offered, but was not well managed or maintained. Not very appealing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I really hate giving bad reviews because I don't want to feel like a negative person but I have to share my experience with you this hotel needs work the rooms are not clean whatsoever the front desk staff are friendly the free breakfast in the morning absolutely is by far the worst I've ever had you have Bagels with no cream cheese orange juice that tastes like water the eggs were completely cold so if you're thinking about waking up early having breakfast you may be very disappointed I have seen better breakfasts at a Days Inn

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn when I missed my connecting flight to LAX... I was coming from Cuba and just wanted to be home with hot water and a comfy bed! I stayed on United's dime and the experience was the next best thing I would've chosen if I couldn't be home. I took the free shuttle from EWR to the hotel. Suggestion: Call the hotel for shuttle ETA once you get to P4. The hotel is 15-30 mins away depending on the traffic situation so shuttles run typically every hr. Shuttle driver was wonderful, check in was a breeze and they even provided me with extra shampoo and conditioner as well as a toothbrush and toothpaste. These necessities I left back in Cuba for the people so it was nice to have some available to me. All this sounds like common practice however after a long and exhausting day you want minimum effort for maximum satisfaction and this was it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017

After a day of flight delays and cancellations, I was more than surprised by the warm welcome that I received at 4:00 am. I think the bed in the room was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was greeted with a friendly smile (despite a very busy check in line) and the friendly gentleman made sure that I got a high floor room away from the elevator.
Being late he recommended that I order a Pizza delivery. Good call. Pizza guy delivered right to my door.
My room was clean, spacious and well equipped. The room had a refrigerator and a microwave.

Room Tip: High floor away from elevators
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business