Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodbridge
US$134
US$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront desktrain stationnew yorkfree breakfaststaten islandcomfortable stayfree shuttleshuttle drivernice breakfastcheck in was easyovernight stayoatmealspacious roomking bedindoor poolsalvagehighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The stay at the hotel was comfortable for three days. The check in was easy to manage and we check in early at about 11 am because of our early arrival at Newark International Airport The hotel has full basic amenities, including a swimming pool and 24/7 hot beverages station. A few disadvanges are its location from any means of transportation. The hotel shuttle van is reliable for your flight to and fro Newark Airport but it is not punctual to provide transportation to shopping centers or train station in Rahway. The main factor that deters its success is possibly its location. The major part of the window view is visibly a car salvage of AAA and the other side is the back side wall of Comfort Inn Hotel. The best way to go around is really to get a rental car.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Marta G, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valued feedback in regards to your stay at the Fairfield Inn & suites by Marriott. We appreciate your thoughts and concerns, and will share this with the appropriate team to ensure we avoid certain issues from happening.
Once again thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback. We hope to see you return. We wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Overbooked at reserved hotel - they sent me here. Made the best of it although surrounded by salvage yards. The room was dated but clean. Breakfast was good. Staff was very accommodating. I would have preferred to have a voice in alternative lodging but when you prepay they got you. Lesson learned.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for taking your the time to share your valued feedback in regards to your stay at our property. I am so sorry to hear that your reservation was relocated, and I can imagine how frustrating that would be and come to a surprise. We hope to see you again if you are ever back in town. We wish you safe travels

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Overall the experience was good. Anne at the front desk gave me a full lesson on hotel/Check In policies at 4:30AM. The decor is beautiful and the hotel is clean and comfortable.

The room is very clean and the layout is perfect. However, the breakfast is not good. A continental layout would have been suitable. The full breakfast bar is lacking creativity. Nasty eggs, Turkey sausage not cooked properly this is bad for business. It could have been a five star experience if a little more effort is put into the breakfast layout. Less could be more impactful.

The kitchen staff could be more pleasant as well. They were standing in and chatting among themselves rather than greeting and making the experience more personable. A little hi, hello and have a nice day it not too much and it could change the overall experience for a guest.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Marta G, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Hello Debbie,

Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield
Inn in Avenel NJ. I apologize on the behalf of my staff for any inconvenience. I have shared your valued feedback with the appropriate team to make sure this was an isolated issue. We wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I must say Anne and Hernand @the front desk of the Fairfield were tremendously welcoming and had my king bed ready for me. I have been traveling for 18 years and staying in hotels from the Ritz Carlton to the Comfort inn! Some of the best customer service exists in North Jersey. It's new years eve its freezing and Anne and Hernand the Indian gentleman who checked me in tonight are two great people and Marriott needs to Recognize their efforts to make guests feel at home! I haven't stayed in this hotel for 5 years but I will be back. I wish Anne and Hernand, and all the staff a Healthy and Prosperous 2018

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank fly78guy201

Dear Valued Guest,

Our response is late but we would like to thank you for your valued positive feedback. We appreciate your thoughts and loved to hear that your stay was comfortable and our staff made it a easy stay for you. We hope to see you return when you are back in the area. Our team wishes you safe travels.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We were there to visit New York but stayed at Fairfield since it was a short ride to the ferry (and also the train). It is a standard Fairfield Inn with free breakfast and good, clean rooms. The night manager went out of his way to be helpful to us and we appreciated it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family