Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,747 results
All reviews infinity pool vanilla bar garden bar other hotels world buffet cafe vienna steak restaurant american bar fish red sea holidays head waiter junior suite recreation team a la carte restaurants tiles missing relaxing holiday makadi mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

We arrived at the hotel, it was a good impression, although the checin process took more than 30 minutes, Moustafa, from reception, was a nice guy, he helped me upgrade my room and was patient. After this, hell broke loose

CONS :

- The rooms don't have hot water. YES, my friends, this hotel does not have hot water. And it's not from me, i checked with 4 other rooms, none of them had hot water. You have to leave the shower running for ±5 minutes at maximum hot until you get something that's bareable to wash with. Horrible. Yiu can only take quick showers and freeze after that.

- They don't clean the bathroom, i stayed 7 nights, i had a collection of shower gel and shampoo in the bathroom because they dont clean it.

- The matress is just like a rock. My back hurts even now, 3 days after comming home. My girlfriend says the same.

- The food is absolutely horrible. i can say this from the bottom of my heart, that i have never ever, in my life, ate so disgusting food. Tasteless, everything was poor quality. They put water in the cola, water in the coffee, and believe it or not, water in the milk! First morning i panicked because i absolutely could not find a single thing that i could eat. After that i found that they had eggs, and i went on an egg-diet for the next of my staying.

- The beverage and food from ANYWHERE in the hotel is horrible. i tried wine at the steakhouse, it was absolutely horrible. i never drank something like that in my life, it was some kind of expired wine 50% and 50% water. i could not believe my senses. Steak chewy, no taste, it does not matter what you say rare, medium or done, it's all the same. i tried having drinks at 2 different bars, absolutely disgracefull. Whiskey is pure etilic alcohol, you will pass out only by smelling it. Tequila is something that haunts me to this day. Coffee is some combination of ground coffee and water. i am a coffee lover, and i could not drink a normal coffee in my whole staying here.

- i went on a trip early in the morning, and they told me that they will pack my breakfast for the next day. What i fool i was believing that was actually a breakfast. They gave me a slice of sweet bread, 1 stale croissant, 1 youghurt and one guava. That's it. i did not even looked because i was in a hurry, but damn

- i called an Uber, they did not let it inside, i had to walk for like 10 minutes to the gate to get in my uber.

- NOW TO THE ANNOYING PART. Hotels have good and bad things, which is understandable. But to have your staff annoying you at every step, it's a shame. i did not enjoy my trip at all because of hotel employes telling me EVERY 5 MINUTES :" Hey boss, where you from? You want massage? Fish foot massage? Facial massage? Photography? Dance? Diving? Camels? Etc" . Every 5 minutes when you stay on the beach, some guy from there is coming to you, like a dog to food. HEY SIR WHERE YOU FROM? It was the most annoying thing in my life. i got rude and screamed at them to LEAVE ME ALONE. But EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. They come back and they are being very pushy. They want to sell a service, i understand, but they dont go away if you tell them NO. They insist even more, they are being even more agressive. Massage guys just come and rub massage cream on your back without your permission, they harrass you that way, and start massaging you :"Look, how good it is, $30 for you my friend". A guy starts taking photos of you without your accept, and tells you to pay him after that. A lot of scammers like this. i went there to relax, i could not because EVERY SINGLE DAY at least 15 times they ask me : HEY BOSS, HEY FRIEND. Never, ever, in my life, in any country that i have visited in my life, i felt so attacked and harrased by somebody!!!!

- Internet. My friends. This is the only hotel i went in that has no internet at all. In the lobby there is wifi, 0.2 MBPS speed ( i checked ). You cannot even send an e-mail, it's that bad. In the room, it's not existent. NO INTERNET IN THE ROOMS. And it was not my room, i asked at the reception if they have internet in other rooms. They told me that NO INTERNET IN THE ROOMS.

- Another scam : You have to BUY a router with almost $40 USD with 25 GB of internet, that stopped working after 4 days. wtf

- Tipping. Oh man. They push it in your face. i asked them to pack my backage with thin foil, for the airport, uppon leaving. They did a lousy job, whatever, i gave the guy that packed the bag $3 and the guy told me :"You know sir ... at airport it's $10 ... and you only give me a $3 tip. And i gave him $2 more dollars ... and he said OK SIR NOW I AM HAPPY. They do it in your face ...

- When i left, in 3 march at 04:30 AM approx, the guy from the reception started swearing and throwing the router on the floor and screaming at the guy that packed my bags, and they almost fight, totally unprofessional

- Staff are sharing personal information with massage guys and scammers from the beach, so that they know EVERYTHING about you. i told a massage guy that ;"i dont want massage, i have a trip today" and he told me " No, you don't have a trip, i know that sir" ... that is scary

- If somebody stays in the room next to you, you can hear even if they talk slowly, it's pretty hard to have a goodd night sleep

- Pools are not heated

- They tell you : Egipt does not have corona. They told me :"Do you see corona with your eyes? i dont ... here in Egypt, no corona, so take mask off" . haha, this was funny actually, but not safe at all.

There are some PROs aswell

- Waiters in the restaurant and reception guys were really nice to me, they remembered me, always willing to help with my requests, helped me with changing money, helped me with late dinner and stuff like that.

- Hotel rooms are generally clean and nothing to say there, cleanliness is above average.

- Staff always wearing masks

- Mini bars are filled daily with coke, fanta, sprite and water for free

- Hotel lobby is nice, smells nice, nice music

- Hotel grounds are pretty clean, look good, nice views, pool is beautiful ( but not heated, i could not swim in the pool ), beach is really nice, corals and nice fish everywhere, pleasure for the eyes

- At the night everything is so peaeceful, without scammers and annoying people, you can really enjoy walking the hotel grounds in peace, it's beautiful!

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank 883serbans
Reviewed 25 February 2021

The hotel is not a 5 stars hotel but overall is ok.The food was good but not special and the room was ok but not amazing. The water from room some days was cold so the shower it was a not good experience.
The sea is amazing in front of the hotel you can make snorkeling and you can see many species of fish and turtles.
The staff is ok but not all members are ok. In front desk Mohames Atito was a welcoming and responsive to our needs and know very well english language.
From Vanilla bar the both guys was very nice and responsive.
But the special one was Karim, our guide from ETI, he is the best guide that ever meet.Heartful and very good Romanian language was a good story teller.
Overall the vacation was amazing with many trips , scuba and snorkeling.

Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank vladbvlad
Reviewed 6 February 2021

"Everything about the hotel is just wonderful! From the moment we arrived and were welcomed From the reception and brought a refreshing drink, to the beautiful pool and beach.The quality of the food is excellent made even more special by impeccable service, our favourite restaurant was the steak restaurant.Our room was spacious, modern, clean and well serviced and the room staff did an amazing jop and surprised us with different towel artwork everyday.
The staff are really friendly, helpful and has always a laugh on their face which makes you feel really welcome.
The weather was great so was able to enjoy the great outdoor setting with its pools and beach location.
Perfect hotel in Perfect location with amazing staff.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank georgebV6551HF
Reviewed 6 February 2021

This is a very nice place to be. The sea is magic !!! It was pretty warm for this time of the year. The hotel is wonderful designed, surroundings well taken care of. The room had a wonderful view and great comfort. Very clean and welcoming. I am Grateful i could sea the sunrise from my balcony each morning.

The staff is very nice and friendly. Starting from the front desk, we were very well taken care by Mohames Atito. He was welcoming, responsive to our needs, kind and caring. He has a very good English and he is good story teller. If you would like to hear some stories about life in Egypt don’t hesitate to ask him.

I believe the staff is the one making this place so nice and cosy. Heartful people are always the best :)
Thanks for all your efforts and kindness

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Andreea_NV
Reviewed 30 January 2021

We had a very disappointing vacation because of the hotel. We were expecting a 5 stars hotel but the hotel doesn't rise to this. We had problems with the restaurant that serves breakfast because we mostly arrived around 10.30(the program is 07-11) and they always told us that it's late and to come earlier. Then we had problems with the hotels restaurant because the food was either too cooked either not well cooked. You have a very small selection of food you can choose of and very not sophisticated. None of the 3 pools were heated so it was impossible to enter. We went in 6 of January. My boyfriend tried to make a romantic dinner surprise for me so he needed 2 chairs and a table on the beach. First for this they asked him 60€, then, 10 min before the dinner they said it's 90 to 100€(just to move a table abd chairs because the food is all inclusive). He then cancelled. The water for shower is never hot only medium, wifi you only find in the reception, that is all! As i read in other past reviews there are so many pieces missing from the pools, the rooms(ours) had a little mold near the bathroom. I purchased an offer with 5 massage for 100€ that they said when i payed that i can do at any hour and if i like in the spa area. First day I did it on the beach were they suggested but it was right near the volleyball place, so no peace. They also advertised that they have 5 kind of massage i can choose of. In reality i had every day egyptean massage because i don't think they know other even if i asked and when i asked to do it in the spa, they took me in the back of one of the hotels in a dirty small room(each little massage room has 4 massage beds). Drinking at the reception bar is with extra cost but they don't tell you only after when they ask you to sign for the room number. After all this and makeing a lot of complaints at the reception we asked to speak with the general manager, we met him and told us that he can not heat the pool because they are infinity pools, that they have no spa are for the massage, that it's very rude what they did with the romantic dinner and that for breakfast the employees have to stay untill late so it's rude to always tell us we are late. After the discussion things got a little better but still not enough for a 5 star hotel. PS:almost everybody expects tips even if they don't deserve it. There is no beach, everything is cemented and there are rocks in the water. We could not take a uber to go in Hurghada because they don't permit nobody to enter in the hotel chain(they say do to covid) so we had to pay 25(first they asked 45€) with their transfer company instead of 8€ in uber. You are also not allowed to go out to the hotel gate to meet the uber driver outside the hotel gate. GOOD PARTS: The gentleman from the coral reef, Sayed is great, atypical for an egyptean. He was so kind and came with us in the water, help me with one mask(we only had one, so he borrowed his), showed us some absolutely stunning reef and variety of fish, hold my hand(i can't swim) and explained so
much about sea life to us and didn't want or accept no money for all this. We ate much better food at the other hotel of theirs Sunwing. The staff was very polite, good food also for lunch and dinner(german and mexican nights). We were so surprised that at a inferior hotel as rating and price from their hotels we were better treated. So we ate everyday here. Big rooms and nice view. Ahmed from the reception was very helpful and speaks perfect English, rhe boys from the pool and beach bar very kind. So, i rated it 2 stars only due to this great people that i mentioned in the good part, if not, i would give 1 star.

Date of stay: January 2021