Shores Golden Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$244
US$135
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$224
US$114
US$97
US$100
  • Pool
Coral Beach Resort Tiran(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$111
US$90
US$108
5,157 results
All reviewsla scoglieranaama bayasian restaurantmr georgelobby barsea viewspecial thanksmain restaurantlower poolhalf boardinclusive menuguest relationsamazing hotelfishspecial mentionanimation teamall inclusive guests
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been three nights only but it is really amazing hotel.
I will repeat this visit again the hotel has amazing view and nice service ,staff.
Everything in the hotel was amazing and sure will come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been travelling to every part of the world but for the first time I have seen a hotel staff that simply reads your mind. Just to give you an example: you have forgot something from the pool, you may find it back in your room. A year ago you liked a particular drink - don’t be surprised if you will be welcomed with the same one on your next stay. It is probably the best place to stay on the Red Sea cost.

I am a semi-pro diver and freediver - and the reef there is excellent, but most importantly the entrance to 5m-15m deep reef is simply 25 steps from your sunbed. So no more long walks or swims to see anything. The fish simply is resident at the hotel edge.

Last and also important: people who come there are classy Arab and European residents, so you may relax and not be disturbed by noises, screams or drunk Russians. Even children (not many) have separated areas to play and all know how to behave.

It was our second time there and I am planning to come back to finish my divemaster course.

Highly recommended!

Arcadio

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArcadioSW
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful 6 days in Sharm and Stella Di Mare was a very pleasant hotel. The check in was quick and smooth and Khalid and Islam on the reception went a step forward to accommodate our needs. My room was in the first floor which gave it a direct access to the pool and the beach, it was clean and decent. The staff were very helpful and friendly. But we couldn’t understand the attitude of the 2 young ladies of the entertainment team, they had very unpleasant attitude, didn’t reply when greeted and couldn’t give a smile even once. The hotel has deep shores and an amazing area for snorkeling. The beach staff were very friendly and helpful especially Nabeel. I had few treatment in the spa which was more of 4 stars standards but the massage with ( Amina ) was wonderful. I do recommend this hotel for a family vacation.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Thank dr.amal
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We really liked everything in the hotel ,the hotel and its rooms have nice outlook you can view from the lobby.
Regular bus is available to neama bay.
Thanks to Mr.wael the housekeeping manager for caring about our room and decorated.thanks everyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We have very nice stay time in the hotel.the hotel very quiet although we like the shows and entertainment.
We thnak Amr from reception for meeting us upon leaving and verifying that we enjoyed.
Thanks and we will cone back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends