All reviewspreferred areanaama baybeach barfishitalian restaurantzigolinisharmseadivingcomplexsunbedsjettyel
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

What is good about this hotel it's location it is located in Namma Bay where all facilities are surroundings.

It contains beautiful beach and nice swimming pool.
Rooms are wide and clean with different facilities, it contains two balcony.

All rooms are garden or pool view, no sea view.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mayoyat M
Maritim Jolie V... R, Front Office Manager at Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El-Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mayoyat M

Thank you for your comments & feedback , we hope to see you soon in our sunny paradise.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

1. The fact that the price that you actually pay on site is bigger than the one you see on Booking.com, due to: a) taxes (local, governmental) and b) being foreign citizen. All these aspects are actually written on Booking.com, but with small letters - which is a cheap con. Especially for a... self-claimed 5 stars hotels! Shame to Jolie Ville and shame to Booking.com!
2. They claim on Booking.com that they offer free Wi-Fi. It is a pure lye. They offer a very poor internet connection (with a lot of interruptions and low speed), and... only at the reception desk and the pool! In the room you can have it if you pay extra money! (Which is not... free, Jolie Ville!!!) Again, it is undesirable and shameful indignity for anyone, but especially for a hotel that claims it has 5 star!
3. I was treated disrespectful by the representative of a touristic agency hosted by the hotel, and one of the reception desk clerks was witness... but did nothing for me, the client. And when I complain about it to that person, he was condescendingly smiling at me and tried to convince me it's... no big deal.
4. Again, almost all employees were often insisting to do unneeded services to you, so you to feel compelled to tip them. For example, they were rushing and almost snatching your luggage from your hand, insisting they carry it for you... when you did not ask for it and it was obvious that you could take it yourself! I can understand this from the part of poor people in the street, but not from the part of a... supposedly attentively selected, well trained and paid employee of a 5 stars hotel!
5. When I've arrived at the reception desk to check in, they've asked (and insisted!) me to pay on the spot, or at least the next day. One more time a practice for a 1-2 stars hotel, not for a 5 stars one!
6. I couldn't use my card to pay, because of the POS which didn't work.
7. A lot of reasonable demands were generated responses like... "Well sir, there is a problem...". Which mean that a lot of their unsolved problems related to explicitly or implicitly offered services became mine (the client). It is really annoying! And again: not conceivable and tolerable at a 5 stars hotel!
8. I had to buy mosquito repellent, as the terrace and entrance door had big gaps under. And this was in a room that I had tipped for!
9. Only two 5 stars aspect: 1) the big space and beauty of the garden, with its flowers, trees and alleys; and 2) the reception office architecture & design.

Room Tip: Don't expect much - it has only 3 real stars (upon international standards). Buy your own Egyptian sim card with internet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Serban R
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Not 5 star but a great 4+
Reception at 4am excellent shown 2 mini suites picked 2nd
Restaurant excellent with amazing food and service
Laundry service excellent
I’m trying too find faults I can’t
As an Ex hotelier it’s wonderful seeing staff that enjoy making the customers feel very special ☘️10/10 maritime joli Sharm El Sheik
Ned C Ireland

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Benson321

Dear Benson321

thank you very much for your positive comments & feedback , we hope to see you soon in our sunny paradise.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The hotel is average, do not deserve 5 stars, the room was very poor, the hotel restaurant was average, the service is not very good all staff are chasing me for a tip even the security guy at the hotel's gate. I like the hotel beach, the staff there are good and the beach is sandy. Also the hotel location is good located on Naama bay walker.

1  Thank Eng_Tamer
Maritim Jolie V... R, Front Office Manager at Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El-Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Eng. Tamer

thank you very much for your feedback , all your comments will be taken into consideration and we will investigate about the point you mentioned.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Great place and quite hotel I stay for three nights only from 18 till 21 sep. in room 3206 it was next to the reception but long way to walk to the pool and beach but it's oky,reception team very nice and friendly (Hazem) in the reception was very helpful he took care of us in the Check In&out also bellman ( Sameh ) always smiling and helpful, safe box in my room need to change it was very bad all puttoms working hardly very old model Eng. Team need to be more faster with any request , H.K. was very great ( Islam ) use to clean the room in prefect way thank you for that, I didn't have time to visit the spa but next visit I will.
Definitely I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amr K
Maritim Jolie V... R, Front Office Manager at Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El-Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Mr. Amr K