3,227 results
All reviews animation team lobby bar chicken hotels in sharm italians bungalow entertainment holiday pools sea guys pharmacy laugh territory reef
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We just returned from Nubian Village. We rested with our friends and children. We really enjoyed our stay there. Very nice hotel, view, beach, swimming pool, restaurant and tasty food. The staff is friendly.
We would like to thank Mena Makram. He works in the chemist's shop in the hotel. Mena is very polite and he does all the needfull to help us to choose presents for our relatives and friends. He is a very competent person. Cosmetics and hair care products that he adviced us are wonderful!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank NatalyaT124
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for about ten days with family, however by the end of my stay I got severely sun burnt in the back as a result of neglecting safety precautions (forgot to apply suntan lotion). It was so much pain the other following days, could not swim and stay outdoors at all so I had to see the local pharmacy later. I came to know Mina at the pharmacy, explained him what the problem was, he immediately came up with a few local oitments that I had to apply. Even though I was sceptic about the substances he recommended, but it did help me immediately - I was okay before I went to bed, I was even able to swim in the pool the next day. Also, he asked me to come to see him next morning to see the effect of medicine. Thank you Mina for your help and support, I now have only the best and sweet memories of my vacation in Sharm El Sheikh. Say hello to the guys at the Lobby bar Let your business grow, keep up the good work and all the best!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Бекарыс Н
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Total disappointment
We arrived at the hotel somewhere at 20:00, got bracelets and decided to go out to dinner (they said they had to wait 30 minutes for Reception). After dinner they came to take a room (Standart room not lower than the second floor), it was registered beforehand with the tour, and employee Reception by the name of Ashrat says that we are doing you a service and supposedly giving the Bungalow, but we are not stupid and in advance read the testimonials that in this hotel the bungalow is in a terrible condition and therefore even at home when buying the tour indicated a standart room not lower than the second floor , but we said that we want our number in the voucher. What did he say? that he does not have a standart room, we found out that he gave people for a fee three to a number of rooms in the building, that is, he gave our number to other people for a bribe. We called the hotel manager, he wanted to get out of the conversation, allegedly in Russian he can not speak, but fortunately we could speak English to his regret, he could not help us, but he promised that in the morning they would give us our Standart room. We were forced to spend the night in a bungalow and for good reason we did not want it, the shower 40 * 100 very close, the door directly rests against the forehead sitting on the toilet, under the washbasin in the baseboard is some sort of burrow, from Otori all night the sounds of the animal, a refrigerator with a through hole in the front door dveri.Vozle bungalow lizard crawling with slugs, all tired furniture.

In the morning I came to Reception, but already another employee pleased us that the standard rooms are already gone. The second night neither I nor my wife and child in the bungalow would have stood up and I picked up the hi, the manager came and said that he could not to help with nothing, but then he decided to offer us a room in the neighboring hotel of the same owner and we agreed on what we have never regretted. The best Relation by the name of Natasha does her work just disgustingly, does not work to help the guests, but covers the hotel staff. all the questions are answered not with a dissatisfied person.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank вячеслав ф
Reviewed 24 April 2018

OLD REVIEW- APRIL 2015
I stayed here on a package holiday with Thomson 3 years ago and I had a great experience. The staff were very friendly and the grounds of the hotel are quite big, there are dedicated activity pools and a small water slide pool and the two main pools have swim up bars.

1  Thank NewcastleFlyer
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Dear doctor mena makram hope you are doing good I am very thankful for you and your great service the greatest pharmacist in sharm Al sheikh you helped me when you ordered my medicine because it wasn't available in Jordan , you took care of my little daughter when you gave her the suitable medicine because she had a sensitive from swimming pool water , it was a good hospitality from you , inshallah we will come back to the Nubian village in the next holiday , may allah bless you in every step in your life

2  Thank Abeer A