Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Can 100% recommend

Reviewed 19 August 2021
Dreamer09478655650
via mobile

All reviews these guys dive center eagles diving sea egypt dm hassan
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

We had such an amazing experience with these guys. Our DM, Hassan was such a sweetheart and had the most beautiful Egyptian-English accent.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Incredible trip. Great service. Hassan, our guide and DM did more than expected to make sure we have an enjoyable time. On our first dive he literally distributed ALL of his weights between my wife and I (who were both severely underweighted, not being used to the salt levels of the red sea). He finished the dive with no weights left.

All in all we had an amazing time. The diving was great, the equipment is new and well maintained, the food is good and the whole experience is something we will definitely be back to repeat.

Can 100% recommend.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Just finished four days of diving here, and everything was absolutely perfect. From booking onwards, the staff was incredible friendly and made every effort to make sure I got as many different dives as possible. Great rental equipment, and a strong emphasis on safety. I cannot recommend these guys enough!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 11 December 2019

Yet another great holiday with Eagle divers. As a new diver with only 6 dives they were very patient and encouraging, they could not have been more supportive. I have some mobility issues and they were amazing, helping me to feel comfortable and making sure all my needs were met. Thank you Ash, Essam and Sam for the amazing dives, all the team are friendly and their customer service is unbeatable. I can’t wait to join Eagle divers on their next liveaboard and I’m counting down the days, 19 dives under my belt and looking forward to many more with Eagle divers. ‍♀️

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

Don’t even bother diving with any other dive centre! Eagle Divers were outstanding, never have I felt so at home and part of the family! So if you want to make great friendships as well as amazing dives Eagle Divers are where it’s at! Very professional but also know how to make you feel as comfortable and at ease as possible. Safety is always first with them. No pushing whatsoever to do extra dives. Just a perfect week.
The whole team are amazing, a special and huge thank you to Essam and Carrie for making my experience diving the Red Sea unforgettable. But thank you to everyone! Could not recommend these guys enough!

Date of experience: October 2019
eagle-divers-egypt, Guest Relations Manager at Eagle Divers Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Dear ShakirVaughns,

What an awesome review, thank you! We try our hardest to make sure everyone is treated individually and welcomed to the ED family so great that you've found that during your holiday with us. Of course safety is also a top priority but to combine it with fun times is also so important. We'll happily pass your comments on to the rest of the team and look forward to seeing you out in Sharm again for some more adventures!

Thank you from all the Eagle Divers Team