All reviews al wadi visit sharm special thanks animation team sea territory elisir
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I have just come back from my 4th visit to Egypt (1st time at domina coral bay complex). On arrival we were upgraded from oasis to sultan and when we arrived at our room we were really happy with it. Our balcony had a lovely sea view & was as big as our rooms & had 2 sun beds on it. The rooms were nice, 2 comfy beds, 2 wardrobes, fridge (with water and soft drinks provided daily free of charge),a safe & hairdryer (wasn't the besg though!!). We had dressing gowns & slippers provided & towels were changed daily & beds made. The social village (as its called) is massive & u have to use the free taff taff's 2 get about which can sometimes b full so had 2 wait around for nxt one. The beach was ok, couldn't just paddle though on sultan bit of the beach u had to go on a pier thing & jump in so never went in the sea but my friends did. The main beach is busy but nice enough. Spent most of my time at pool 56, lovely big pool with a greaf swim up bar, sherif & ahmed were great & I didn't even have to ask for my beer as they always had it ready for me. Sherif taught us some Arabic & was very friendly. The only thing I would say is the food isn't great, pasta twice a day can get boring so we ate out in naama bay twice at the taveran bar & we ate at the Italian restaurant on the complex which was lovely. Overall a lovely holiday & we were looked after.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Pros;
Domina enjoy with great location and very well organised resources.
Staff are friendly and looking to help
Animation team.
Cons;
The Sultan restaurant seems small and Sultan Restaurant is relatively small and can not serve the large number of guests, so try to be in the restaurant in the first hour and extremely avoid the last half hour, just before closed.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel overall is amazing, u feel like you are on an island, the food is good, the rooms,is really good, there is alot of variety to do and the night activities as well as the day activities is so amusing and entertaining, staff and animation is very good and friendly to all nationalities, the sea and beach is magnificent, I would definitely go to this hotel every time I go to sharm strongly recommended it, you will never get bored.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2015

already 5 times resting in this DOMINA hotel complex has the best impression of the harem body, but of all things from the last time resting Domina Sultan complex sounds and only luxurious but?! - weird that has a room, while the children arrived with bushes territory where is full of mosquito, which you can not protect themselves by any means, after the first nightmarish night this room after long negotiations, we changed further, although ilsimes 5 times yet still do not understand the way this star complex, though, for the size of the territory and it is the territory of pounds can add 5 star, but continued food-max 3-star / excluding National harem complex / -Drinking quality 3+ stars, stars of rooms 2+ / except harem, .One words If you want to experience the stars and the difference in quality is worth to visit the DOMINA complex, we hope next year again come to this DOMINA complex, maybe someone will be changed to better !!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I stayed at the hotel for 6 days in may with my brother and I would like to thank the staff for their hospitality and trying hard to please the guests.It was better than last year. The food was good with a wide variety with meat ,chicken and fish present at the same time at most lunch and dinner meals. There was also a wide variety of salads and fruits and at dinner time there was always a barbecue either chicken or meat. One time there was a delicious beef burger that tasted like kebab which was made by the chefs at the hotel.The room was cleaned every day and an air freshener was sprayed in the room. The dive centre in the hotel was really good .They organized snorkeling and diving trips to raas mohamed and they give the divers clean diving suits not like some other diving centres in sharm el sheikh. The beach at domina coral bay is clean and stretching more than 1.5 kilometres with beautiful coral reefs and colourful fish. It should also be noted that the hotel had its own summer time so you could check in at 1 pm Cairo local time and it would be 2 pm Domina time.

Room Tip: Choose rooms nearest to the restaurants and the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family