US$104
US$85
Cyrene Island Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Iberotel Palace(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$154
US$118
US$193
US$68
US$62
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Concorde El Salam Front Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
  • Pool
Coral Beach Resort Tiran(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$80
US$63
US$114
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Oriental Rivoli Hotel & SPA(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$40
Hotels.com
US$104
US$96
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsal wadivisit sharmspecial thanksanimation teamseaterritoryelisir
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for 5nights and 6 days, such a perfect place and very kind and professional staff we really enjoyed there we stayed at room 45118 at salt lake with the magnificent view of the lake ,i hope i will go there again next year ^_^

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Managerinoasis, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Sultan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear Nour,

We would love to see you again next year as a valued repeat guest and please do let us know if you have any special requests and we will do our best to help.

If you had a “perfect holiday” this time, we will do our best to ensure you get an even more perfect holiday next year. We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you so much for taking the time to write in.

Kind regards,

Mahmoud A. Wahab
Front Office Manager
Domina Coral Bay Sultan

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

The food wasn't belong to any 4 or 5 star hotel in my last day I asked for a late check out at 5 pm and they approved during the checkout they asked me to pay 42 euro which they didn't told me about it from the beginning which considered as a misleading. Overall experience wasn't that good at all.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Tarek A
Mahmoud W, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Sultan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all let us thank you for the time spent to share your review of your last stay in Domina Coral Bay Sultan Hotel,

Actually, regarding the late c/out charge we have not mislead you while you have been informed by reception that we had no availability to keep the room after normal check out time due to the high occupancy but you kept the room without any confirmation form our side,

it was normally to apply the hotel charge for the late c/out which have been covered by your travel agent at the end,

Regarding the food, we had the pleasure to find an alternative restaurant if we have been informed of your dissatisfaction regarding Sultan restaurant which host more than 500 person from different nationalities on daily basis without negative feedback from any guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you one more time and rest assured that it will be more favorite than previous one,

Thanks and best regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

As it seemed for a lot of (English) people we had booked to stay in domina oasis but was given free upgrade to sultan. The receptionist Hamed would checked us in was very welcoming and was friendly and helpful throughout stay.
The rooms were spacious, cleaned daily, minibar filled daily for free which was great for whilst getting ready at night.
The complex was massive, which after a few days you get used to and the taf tafs aren't that bad in comparison to being able to do lots within the complex. The only issue was a night it seemed a lot of people wanted taf taf 4 so often had to wait ages to be able to get a quiet one! And often rude guests barged on past you or wouldn't move to allow you to get off which became frustrating! Spent most of the mornings around pool 56 which was a lovely large clean pool with bar . The beaches are clean and spacious with beds free at all times of day. Snorkelling is fantastic and made our holiday! Only one all inclusive bar at night which was crammed so spent time walking around the resort which became tedious because the shopkeepers hassle you like mad!
Major downside was the food in the restaurant was vile! Same unappetising food served lunch and dinner everyday. After days of eating next to nothing and getting quite ill we complained. To our surprise the hotel couldn't have been more accommodating! The restaurant manager Arafat gave us a choice of dishes and they were cooked fresh - thank you so much!
Another downside was you were only 'allowed' in certain areas such as beaches, pools, restaurants. Would have been nicer if could experience the complex as a whole.
Just thought I'd mention we had a night flight return in which we couldn't get a late checkout due to being fully booked but glad we didn't because you get allocated a shower room 1 hour before pick up and were allowed to keep our bands on which was super!
All in all I'd definitely recommend this place for a whole package but be wary about the buffet restaurants!! After our first visit to Egypt we will definitely be going back soon - wonderful place and felt very safe and looked after!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Before I begin I would like to point out that I'm not one of those people that always leaves reviews of everything they ever do....these people annoy me as they are usually just serial complainers.
Originally had booked to stay in domina oasis but was given free upgrade to sultan.
Having read quite a few reviews of domina on here, my expectations were not high, BUT I WAS PROVED VERY WRONG....this place is great!!! The rooms were the usual you'd expect, well kept, cleaned daily, minibar filled daily (non alcoholic), the food was the usual you'd expect from an all inclusive in Egypt with the usual 'pasta man', outside bbq etc...all in all we were very pleased with it!
The whole site was massive, with lots to do if you wanted to, snorkelling straight from the jetty on the beach was great...no need to book a 'special trip', entertainment was of a very good standard at night and even though there weren't lots of us Brits they catered for our language perfectly so it was thoroughly enjoyable!! Only one all inclusive bar at night could be something to moan about but I thought of it as a positive as it was a good place for you to congregate with your new friends and it was close to the entertainment, casino, shops, nightclub and other bars!
All staff were very friendly and helpful throughout!
All in all I'd definitely recommend this place and will hopefully stay again in the future!! (Although I'd maybe upgrade next time to the elisir hotel as it includes unlimited access to the spa and gym!! Plus I think I'd hire a golf buggy !)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The resort is so big, like a city. So you need to take "Taftaf" wherever you want to go. Which means you east some of your time. The service is so bad and the staff, specially the employees in the front desk. They are terrible and never smile. They have a special caring about the foreigners than the locals. Besides their new roles that they change every time according to their whims!. You Waite ages to get what you want especially when they figure out you are one of the locals(an Egyptian). The resort is far from the city so you have to take a taxi to go to downtow, which charges you a lot. You bitter take a local bus, which doesn't have a schedule. Or you walk from the resort to the main road(500meters). Any way I liked the atmosphere, the nature. But I didn't like the staff and their bad service.

Room Tip: You should insist on the room you booked on line. Because they change it.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family