See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2015

we travelled to Egypt for the first time,several years back and stayed in the sister hotel,however most of our time was spent in Dreams vacation,for that reason we shall be staying there in a few week!Can't wait(this is the first time we have revisited a hotel)!See you soon,The Hargreaves Familly (ignore date of previous travel date it was the earliest I could select)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank kevin_hargreaves
DreamsResortsEgypt, Guest Relations Manager at Dreams Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2015

Dear kevin_hargreaves,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Dreams Resorts and for taking the time to post your kind review. We look forward to your visit and continue to remain at your service.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Recently returned from a two week family holiday at dreams vacation. Sadly I will not return. The 5*/4* rating is nowhere near what you will experience. We have stayed numerous times in Egypt and this was by far the worst. The family room was no more than a standard room with four beds squeezed in, the bathroom looked unkept and the bath was extremely dirty. When we asked reception to change we were shown a smaller room that had only three beds, I can only assume they expected my 8 & 11 yr old to share! The food was horrendous, don't expect any British food, you need to ask (and tip) for chips. The Mexican restaurant is nice but don't pay for it as an extra it's not worth it, you are entitled to one visit per week but book it promptly before they are fully booked. The pools are huge and nice and warm. We sadly choose the wrong time to visit and when Ramadan finished on Friday the hotel is overrun with Egyptians from all over! There are no words to describe the mass of people who arrive and invade every inch of the hotel, Waiting in a q for bad food is annoying but waiting in a 30 min q for for bad food is worse, the was human faeces at the entrance to the dining room one evening then more under the tables this I can honestly say was the last straw. The staff ( apart from the reception and one of the pool bar waiters) are very friendly and happy to help but with that a tip is expected and if you don't then don't expect even the basic treatment. You save hard all year for a holiday I wish I had spent my money on another resort on this occasion.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Laura D
DreamsResortsEgypt, Guest Relations Manager at Dreams Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

Dear lodge01uk,
Thank you for choosing the Dreams Vacation resort and for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to read that some aspects of your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. We will work to address the issues raised in your review.
We feel we should take this opportunity to mention that your booking was a promo room what means is the same as a standard room but with discounted prices. Upgrading to a family room could be against charge.
As of your comment regarding the incident in the main restaurant we would like to confirm that Dreams Vacation Resort is compliant with the international HACCP standard for food and beverage hygiene and safety and continuously scores in the highest category of compliance as per unannounced monthly audits by UK based Cristal International company.
At this time we would like to stress that tipping to receive service is not in keeping with our service policy at Dreams Resort and we strongly urge any guest who feels that they need to tip first to receive fast and attentive service to please bring this to the attention of the hotel management. Our policy is that tips are rewards for exceptional service and are always welcome but never expected or required.
Also we would like to assure you that during Ramadan all hotels in Sharm el Sheikh are fully occupied.
Thank you again. We continue to remain at your service and would be grateful for the opportunity to provide you with a five star holiday, matching your expectations, during a future stay with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Hi this was the 1st time I'd stopped at the dreams vacation hotel.
The room was clean, the staff are helpful and friendly. Ayman needs a special mention as he made us so welcome and so friendly. Mr besu at the Mexican needs a special mention he was also amazing he couldn't do enough for us! As it was my birthday they came out with a cake for me it was a brilliant night.
The whole stay at dreams vacation was brilliant the staff can't do enough for you.
The only down fall I had was the food, it was the same everyday, mashed potatoes rice pudding for breakfast, even tho there was eggs you do get fed up of the same thing everyday, the chef doing the eggs he also was friendly. The complex was full of Russians who are absolutely rude and disgusting they had no manners at all. The one night I witnessed a Russian grabbing a member of staff disgusting I'd of ordered him out the hotel and plus who wants to see this behaviour whilst on holiday and especially in the dinning room, I felt so sorry for the member of staff who had to take that abuse.
I would only return to dreams vacation if the food changed! But overall the holiday and staff was amazing. The hotel is well maintained. But thank you to Ayman mr besu and all the staff for making our stay enjoyable! I may see u all again in the future but only if they cater for the English more.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
DreamsResortsEgypt, Guest Relations Manager at Dreams Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Dear sal1066,

Thank you for choosing the Dreams Vacation Resort and for taking the time to post your nice review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to take your comments on board. It was a pleasure to host you and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I travelled to Dreams Vacation with my husband and 3 children. We stayed in 2 adjoining rooms. Our first impression was good, the reception and staff were lovely. The grounds are well maintained and overall the hotel looks great. Dreams Vacation and Dreams Beach are sister hotels and therefore you are free to eat, drink and use either hotels facilities. We felt (as a family) that Dreams Vacation was better suited to our needs with great entertainment and restaurants (although Dreams Beach was great for lunch). I would like to make a special mention to Besu - the Manager who had responsibility for all food and drink in the hotel and restaurants. He was amazing and went out of his way to make sure we were looked after and happy. Besu arranged our meals in the Mexican and Chinese which were delicious!! Thank you Besu! All the other staff were lovely too and the hotel felt like home. The beach and snorkelling are great and we saw lion fish, blue spotted ray and picasso trigger fish, etc from the pontoon!
Unfortunately there are a few negatives. Firstly the rooms need a re-vamp as they are dated. We also unfortunately booked a boat trip with the company the hotel allows to operate on their grounds. The trip was a nightmare - don't book with them! After a day of small issues it ended with our passports going missing. The biggest problem I have though is with hotel owners. When we realised that we were unable to travel home we asked to book our room for an extra week. The hotel staff were apologetic however the owners make them charge the full price (double what we paid for our first week). When I checked on Expedia we saw it was cheaper but they said they wouldn't accept us if we booked on Expedia. We were therefore forced to book a neighbouring hotel (higher standard) at around £500 lower that they were quoting. It was such a shame to leave as we loved the hotel but needs must! If were were returning to Sharm we would go back to Dreams Vacation as much for the staff as the place itself.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
DreamsResortsEgypt, Guest Relations Manager at Dreams Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2015

Dear Mojhitogirl,

Thank you for choosing the Dreams Vacation Resort and for taking the time to post your informative review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for those parts of your stay with us which did not live up to your expectations. It was a pleasure to host you, we look forward to your next visit and continue to remain at your service.

Best Regards

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I love this hotel, and it's always coming home for me...
Staff is wonderfull, helpfull, kind and nice.
Good hotel with nice bar and beautiful garden.
Not far from the old marked (old Sharm) and Naama Bay

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ReineD_13
DreamsResortsEgypt, Guest Relations Manager at Dreams Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2015

Dear Reine,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Dreams Vacation Resort and for taking the time to post your kind review. It was a pleasure to host you again and we are all very happy to read that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We look forward to your next visit and continue to remain at your service.

Best Regards