“Night Diving”
Review of El Fanar

El Fanar
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I've been here twice for night diving. Food and drink was good and reasonably priced.
The night dive was fabulous and facilities to shower and dry off afterwards okay.

All reviews
"mask"
"ras"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

It is café and restaurant. You can eat or take drinks. Great view. Can be visited during all the year. I prefered the time for sun set

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular visitor on this lovely place, but last month i'm not satisfied with service because of 1 person on entrance. Before there was 1 good guy, he's always was positive and friendly, and then they replaced him. 1 time he asked me for a Egyptian ID to prove that i'm a resident! what is his problem with my documents? Why foreigner should have an Egyptian ID. I hope managers will take an actions about it and will answer on my questions. who bringing passport or documents on the beach? After i refused to show him the documents - he gave me a double price.
It's not good at all. I didn't expected treatments like this. Next time i will think to visit this place again or no.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

A great place for snorkeling, a magnificent view from the stairs. The beach is narrow and very cozy (no toilette though).

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I spent a couple of days coming to this place in April 2017. It looks and feels very beautiful. ( if not the Red Sea, with its amazing fishes, I would feel
I was in Greece). The coral reef is one of the best I've seen here. The food in a restaurant is really delicious, mostly Italian, pasta, lazanya...I truly enjoyed the seafood soup with tomato bruschetta! Cappucino is fantastic!!! The view is perfect! The sunset here is breathtaking. Will definitely come back here again!!!