Everything in visiting this resort was marvelous: from the first BULA ("hello" in Fijian) to saying goodbye.
Thanks to owners and staff we felt like a part of wonderful kind family.
The location is great and close to the Taveuni airport.
Our villa had beautiful ocean view, gorgeous interior, high quality construction.
We were positively impressed by service. E. g. the villa is maintained several times a day while you out for dining or activities. Staff organized all our activities: boat for snorkeling, walking tour to waterfalls, pearl farm tour, spa etc.
Special thanks for dining variety. During our 5 days there was no a single repetition of lunch/dinner menu. The food was healthy, delicious. We had a feeling dishes were coming from luxury restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island
- Taveuni Island Resort & Spa Fiji