“Super cute and tasty!”

Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Polynesian, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the heart of Cook's Bay in Moorea, the Creperie will charm you with its warm atmosphere and authentic simplicity. The Creperie Cook Cafe evokes a marine atmosphere in which to eat pancakes , crepes sweet as well as good NZ-steak and burgers. We accepted paiement by credit card...
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My husband and I loved this place it was a cute little place and tasty too! We walked from the hotel we were staying at (Club Bali Hai) and we had delicious savory crepes and shared a sweet one. My husband had a ham, cheese, and pineapple crepe and I had chorizo and cheese crepe. For dessert, we couldn't resist and ordered a Nutella and banana crepe, which was incredibly tasty. I could have easily gone back 2 or 3 more times while we were on the island.

1  Thank shana b
Mathieu C, Propriétaire at Cook Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Hi Shana,
thank you for comment - Hope to see you again - Have a great day - Regards

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Had a sandwich and a beer there. The view was stunning. I guess the locals are used to it but i was impressed.

Hi sir and thank you for your comment - The beer is a cider !!!!!!!!! ahahah

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Very comfortable and inviting atmosphere, smartly decorated café in shape of a boat with great options for crepes.

1  Thank Lucienne W

Hi Lucienne and thank you - Regards

Reviewed 20 November 2016

I stopped by here late one evening because I could not find my way back to my hostel and I was really getting worried. I told the chef I was lost while he was cooking some crêpes and he asked me what I knew about the place I was staying at (which was very little, I did not even know my hostel's name!). Because the crêpes smelled delicious I had to order one. When he brought me my food he told me that he thinks he knows where my hostel is and said he would drive me there when I was was done. Reassured, I ate my crêpe, and then had to order another one because it was so good. When I was done the chef insisted he actually drive me back to my hostel (which was at least a couple of miles away!) because I was by foot and the night had fallen, and if you know Moorea, this means darkness. Can you get better service than this?! I am kind of glad I got lost that evening... Highly recomended.

1  Thank Jack2016Polynesia
Mathieu C, Propriétaire at Cook Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hi Jack and thank you you for comment - hope you passed a good trip in Moorea - Regards

Reviewed 12 October 2016

The atmosphere is very simple and basic but the cuisine is superb. We ate wafer thin crêpes which were amazing. There was a huge selection of both sweet and savoury. There were other dishes too which looked great. The service was also charming.

Hi and thank you - Superb you are too - Regards