“One of the best meals i have ever had”
Review of Le Coco's

Le Coco's
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Punaauia
Price range: US$59 - US$170
Cuisines: Diner, French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We visited the restaurant for a business dinner, i have eaten there before a few years ago and had found it to be average so was expecting more of the same.

This time we had the 5 course menu and this time i was COMPLETELY blown away.
The food was FANTASTIC!!, the service was great and I will remember this meal for a long time. They have obviously made some changes to the restaurant since my last trip.

Highly recommended and hopefully will be back again very soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel during our honeymoon trip at Bora Bora. My husband and I are big fan of French cuisine. This restaurant hit us by surprise as the food and food presentation were of very good quality French food. Restaurant manager (or maybe co-owner) was super friendly and shared a lot of his view re French wine with us. Very enjoyable dinner. Love the food.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

If you consider dining to be just getting fuel for your body - this is not the place for you. We were staying overnight at the Intercontinental and the concierge recommended this restaurant. just a short 10 minute drive in a taxi. The setting is right on the water - very intimate - from the moment you arrive you are made to feel welcome and special. Just a few tables in an open airy space. the meal is served as either a 5 course or 7 course "blind" tasting meal. they confirm any allergies and then the show begins with each course being brought and you are surprised by the plate put in front of you. My husband did the 7 course, I did the 5 which meant he just got a couple extra plates. The presentation, the taste combinations, the service- it was all wonderful. One of the dishes was a bit salty for us but other than that it was fabulous. The staff speaks French and a couple of times we had a bit of an issue understanding - but the manager was really good at coming by and explaining anything or describing our meals when we struggled. Wine list is very extensive - mostly French wines. This is not a cheap evening but we felt is was worth it. It was a full two hours of entertainment with the waves crashing outside and lovely light music while we enjoyed. Highly recommend this for a romantic evening.

1  Thank Valerie L
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

While celebrating our honeymoon in Tahiti we wanted to find an exceptional restaurant and in finding Le Cocos we found the ideal place - beautiful sea views by day and a perfect relaxed ambience by night! Staff were understanding and attentive. I don't think the pictures capture how good the food was but have posted in any event because my chocolate dessert was amazing to look at and taste!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My husband and I very much enjoyed the five-course "carte blanche" menu, which included an amuse bouche, a starter, a fish course (toothfish - a new one for me, tender and succulent), a main, cheese and a dessert (melting chocolate and raspberry bomb -
another highlight). It wasn't cheap, but the overall stadard of the food was excellent and the service was attentive without being in your face. The setting is also very pleasant, with the tables set around a lovely garden with seas views.