1,960 results
All reviews prego seasonal tastes kangan restaurant heavenly bed business trip the executive lounge inorbit mall laundry service hi tech city breakfast buffet hitech city great business business traveler excellent hotel excellent service comfortable rooms home away from home
Reviewed 16 August 2018

This is our company's preferred location for our travels to Hyderabad. Very attentive personnel. I am impressed with their consistent attention to guest satisfaction. Special thanks to Govind and his colleagues working the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
thewestinhyderabad, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Cem T,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a positive review.
We at the Westin take immense pride in elevating one’s senses providing ever-lasting memories.
I am glad that you found our location convenient, a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences.
We accommodate a number of guests in our hotels and resorts worldwide and are proud to provide personal. Instinctive, personal experience and have the flexibility to meet the requirement of all our guests and its customers like you that make our job wonderful.
We hope you had the time to drop by at The Heavenly Spa for the ultimate rejuvenation package we offer that will leave you with a sense of well-being long after your checkout. We look forward to welcoming you once again at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Everyday someone in the hotel staff greeted me by name, asked me if I needed anything, and wished me a good day. When I returned in the evening the same was done. One person who waited on me Govind greeted me by name at breakfast and made sure I got the best service. The hotel was very nice and onsite eating at the restaurants provided a wide verity of choices. In the evening Peeyush also greeted by name and made me feel welcome. Overall there were several staff members who provide me with good service: Prashant, Sai, Naresh, and Sharmista.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear J M,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
We would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the services you received.
I will be sure to let my team know that you were pleased with their services during your stay.
Although your overall feedback of your experience was very kind and appreciating, it seems that we did not meet all your expectations. We would certainly like to learn more about your stay, so, we could provide you with much more personalized service and be worthy of your 5-star review. Do not hesitate to call us if there is anything we could assist you with for your future journeys to Hyderabad.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming again at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace in the future for another memorable and enriching experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Well.. It was my second visit to the Westin. And my very first experience was so good that I was literally wishing to be at Westin only second time as well. Tremendous working culture and staff. Kudos to the team Westin!! Hope to see you again soon.
This time HyderaBad turned into HyderaGood.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
thewestinhyderabad, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Niti B,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review and recommending our hotel to other travelers.
I would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you not just once but twice and we hope to be part of many more journeys you take in the future.
We are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

It was an wonderful experience this time during the event days all the staff from HICC and novovet hotel was very helpful during the event.I would specially thank to Romit event manager subhojit Nigel Pawan sourabh Manish Rambabu rajkumar shubham Prakash abhay vasu and the entire staff who was helpful during the event. I would definitely visit this place once again in future.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JeetW3
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Westin Mindspace is a great property and apt for somebody visiting on business. Located strategically closer to all IT companies and makes commute to hotel and office very easy. Would recommend this hotel to anybody visiting Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Accessible to work
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
thewestinhyderabad, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Anand S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a perfect score and recommending our hotel to other travelers.
I am pleased to know that you found our location to your liking; it is definitely one of the features, we are very proud of about our hotel.
Do not hesitate to let us know if you are visiting us, again soon. My team and I will be always ready to help you with any requirement you have.