All reviews hitech city spacious rooms basic amenities would love to visit again breakfast spread room service value for money nice hotel star hotel pleasant stay gachibowli reception official midnight guys laundry toiletries
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights as the organization I work for had arranged my stay here. This stay was not a very good one.
Standard check in time is 12 PM, but as I had to reach by the evening, I checked in at 10 PM. To my suprise, the room was not ready even after 10 hours from the standard check-in time. I had to wait for 15 mins at the reception area as they started arranging my room only after my arrival.
They said that my room was upgraded, but it seemed like as if it was rather downgraded. I would have preferred a simple, smaller, clean room than this big one having iron table, weighing machine but no cleanliness, no privacy. The biggest problem of this room was the common door(picture attached) that connected my room to another room. That meant I had to worry about my privacy all the time. There was no minibar but the empty shelf that was meant to have the mini fridge(picture attached). To my suprise, the reception guy asked me during the checkout if I consumed any snack or anything from the minibar. Dude, there was no snack or fridge for the minibar in my room and u asked me that stupid question. The washroom was way too big but not at all clean(pictures attached).
About the common door in the room, I was staying alone in this room and one fine night during my stay when I was in deep sleep, I got up suddenly at 1 AM due to loud noises of 3-4 guys coming from the other side of the common connecting door. By this time I was extremely scared & rather calling at the reception I went straight to the reception to request to change my room which was not entertained because as per the reception guy, the entire hotel was booked. He did call the guys in that adjacent room asking them to turn down their volume but that didn't really happen and I spent the entire night worrying if someone broke through that common door connecting both the rooms. Funny, but yes, staying alone anywhere in our country does get us those kind of thoughts and for this hotel's management, I think they should take care of such kind of things for the female guests staying alone.
Coming to the food, the complementary breakfast was honestly pathetic. My college hostel served better than this. I had to arrange my breakfast on my own, it was that bad. The quality, the taste, cleanliness, nothing was taken care of. I am not sure about their paid food though as the breakfast was a big turn off and I could not even think of buying food from their restaurant for lunch or dinner.

All in all, extremely disappointed with this hotel and its ignorance to almost everything. Very bad management. Female guests travelling alone, please do not stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

1. No minibar in the room. When asked, they just pulled out from another room and installed in my room.
2. Room ceiling light not working.
3. No sufficient hot water.
4. Broken fittings in bathroom.
5. 3rd grade grooming supplies.
6. Extra charges for room slippers.
7. Same breakfast spread everyday. Chicken dish, milkshake, porridge, baked beans, homemade musli, everything repeated everyday. In 5 days I ate Chicken Liver dish 3 times.
8. When tried pointing this out to manager at front desk, he outright rudely said, "this is best breakfast menu as per hotel policy" - what a lame answer.

And God bless me, my company booked me here for 15 days.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank 531mayanks
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The big minus point is the eating place is very congested. Vegetarian food options are limited but good. Not many options for desserts. Heard from collegues that non-vegetarian food is not that good. Parking is also congested due to some work going on.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Peerlessinn, General Manager at The Peerless Inn Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Mr. Ravindra,

On behalf of The Peerless Hotels, we thank you for choosing "The Peerless Inn Hyderabad".

As observed, we are in urge to complete front side elevation work and on particular day we are fully reserved in our restaurant.

As you mentioned regarding food menu please find the below particular and suggest us where we need to enhance,

Menu Pattern :-
Soup- 1 Veg & 1 Non-Veg,
Starter- 2 Veg & 2 Non-Veg,
Salad- 7 Veg & 2 Non-Veg,
Mains- 5 Veg curries & 2 Non-Veg curries, Dal, Sambar, 1 Veg Flavored & 1 Non-veg Biryani, Steam Rice, Plain Rice, Curd rice, Curd & 6 Accompaniments.
Desert- 5 Bakery deserts, 1 hot Indian desert, 2 cold desert, cut fruits.
Live preparation- Pani puri counter,
Continental mains- 2 varities

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Pros
-location (if your destination is in and around hitech-gachibowli area of hyd)
-all shopping and stores area easily within vicinity
-clean sheets and clean bathroom
-spacious rooms
-control panel next to bed ..this is a plus point- no need to hassle when feeling sleepy

Cons
-staff (at a star rated property -one would expect a skilled personnel) ofcourse they were very polite- but not very helpful
-room items are a bit on the ‘ancient) - but a hey..a few replacement will defintly makes it sparkling new
-the entry-there was a construction -i do hope it completed soon
-my room do not have refrigerator even though there was a space for it

Trip type: Travelled on business
Peerlessinn, General Manager at The Peerless Inn Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Sir,

On behalf of The Peerless Hotels, we thank you for choosing to stay in "The Peerless Inn Hyderabad". It was pleasure having you with us and we have noted your observations.

As observed, we are in urge to complete front side elevation work.

We would like to request you to kindly give us two reference to whom we like to render our hospitality.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity and we look forward to welcome you again at "Peerless Hotels"

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Nothing different or unusual. The breakfast buffet was average. Had to followup multiple times just to get the tap fixed. The bedding isn’t hygienic too and that wasn’t changed after complaints. AC magically switches off in the middle of the night and no one responded the calls! Overall not worth the price but it’s pretty close to HiTech city.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sir,

As observed, due to of high power cut AC are getting switch off but we are resolve the issue.