Royalton Hotel
US$124
Park Hyatt Hyderabad(Hyderabad)
US$126
  • Pool
Vivanta by Taj Begumpet(Hyderabad)
US$84
The Golkonda Hyderabad(Hyderabad)
US$62
US$53
Priceline
All reviewsvalue for moneyprivilege roomnon vegpure vegetarianabids areathe heart of the citytourist placestravel deskstandard roomhotel is locatedroom servicestayed in this hotel for nightsnice hotelrooms are spaciousbooked roomsthe hotel staffdinner buffet
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The stay was superb.. Staff was exceptionally helpful especially hemalatha, lavanaya & Supraja..breakfast was super-healthy and also cleaniless is maintained by the hotel. In totality it was a wonderful experience .. Hope to visit again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Manager-Royalton, Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Greeting from Royalton Hotel, Hyderabad.
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Royalton Hyderabad Abids. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The stay in d royalton was fantastic the experience with was very good.specially front desk people namely lavanya hemalatha supraja duty manager sunil and roy and mr sudheer they helped alot hope to visit again good stay for two days

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Manager-Royalton, Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Very helpful staff in d front desk specially Hemalatha and lasagna.they were very courteous and kitchen and bistrooo staff is very friendly.over all its a nice stay for 3nights.hope to visit again the way from our check in they received with a warm welcome

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 March 2018

To my knowledge the only upper level good hotel in Abids and near to the old city. The staff at the front desk is very helpful and ready to assist guests. Hemalatha, Lananyg and Supraya were particularly helpful. The restaurant is also very good and the staff very professional. Very recommended for stay in central Hyderabad.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Manager-Royalton, Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent room service by courtesy staff k.naveen
Amazing food and amazing hotel services thank u royalton for making my stay perfect for my visit
Everyday I had my food at this hotel I reAlly felt like home thank u once again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Manager-Royalton, Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018