1,479 results
All reviews sky lounge pi restaurant business trip hitech city special thanks excellent service hi tech city swimming pool very nice hotel front office value for money room service rooms are spacious comfortable stay breakfast and dinner excellent stay courteous staff
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and great location stayed with my son enjoyed alot and specialy liked the food in the hotel special thanks to mr.saikumar reception staff will visit soon. For sure on coming buisiness trip. Thanks to saikumar for providing great hospatality.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JuliusFernandes, General Manager at Hotel AVASA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback, It was a pleasure to have you visit with us . Your words of appreciation for Sai Kumar have been conveyed and he was happy to know his efforts have been recognized. Our team at Avasa looks forward to welcoming you back again

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

If you want to have a good rest, relax and enjoy your trip - Avasa is the right choice. Breakfasts and dinners are well balanced and you can find different cousins you like. Service is perfect! I had to check out before 12pm, although my flight was at 10pm, and they kindly allow me to stay until 5pm! I really suggest to stay here everybody!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments on TripAdvisor. Your positive comments on our hotel have been shared with our team members. Appreciation from our guests is what helps all of us to work better each time.I hope you would give us a chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Had a pleasant visit. Raunak did take special care of my requests and made sure I had no hassles both at check in and check out even though the room booking from my office was delayed.
Would definitely visit again.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.Your words of appreciation for Raunak have been conveyed to him and he was thrilled to know that his efforts have been recognized.
Looking forward to meet you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Wonderful place all around for a great price. Very warm and hospitable staff took personal interest every time they saw you. Has a wonderful choice of restaurants and the buffet spread for breakfast and dinner are amazing. Hard to say no!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us and posting a review about your experience. We are delighted to know that you loved our food and service. Your words of appreciation for our team have been shared with them and needless to say, they are delighted. Our endeavor is to always provide warm and personalized service to our guests. We look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I was staying here this winter. It is a really good place to stay so I want to return here with friends to show them how great this hotel is. The high quality of service had begun starting from airport pickup. The driver was careful and gent. The room was great. It had everyday cleaning service, however, I didn't like it with ecology purpose (save water) so I had to leave the 'do not disturb' sign as I didn't need to clean the room every day.

Meals in the restaurant were good every day, with Indian and European foods. I never had any disappointment here. Recommend this hotel to everyone.

Special thanks to Praveen and Eunice for all the support. And Chef was great serving our national foods several times - mashed potato was cool. All the receptionists are great. All cleaning service staff is great. All restaurant staff is great. Security staff is great. Drivers are great. Thank you All for your hard job.

Room tip: Try to get a room as high as possible for better city view. Don't miss holidays - the restaurant has a special service these days.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ruslan Z

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure to have you stay at Avasa. We thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor . Your concern have been noted and are receiving our due consideration. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.