“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Neighbourhood: Hi-tech City/Gachibowli
Neighbourhood: Hi-tech City/Gachibowli
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The dinner buffet is incredible. I literally tried all of it and loved all of it! Well worth the money.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I enjoyed the food, the spread that I got in the buffet for lunch as well as breakfast. Its placed well for easy access even when crowded. However, I was totally disappointed with the speed and service. I had to wait long time to get the bread, by that time I lost my appetite. I asked them for glasses for water, but they never brought it for anyone at the table, I had to ask them again and again just to get a glass for myself. Table wasn't ready for our large group, with cutlery missing for few.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The food is very good as is the hotel. The staff are very friendly and the restaurant caters for all types of food requests. From very good Indian to western to Chinese. I was impressed by the variety and choice, especially from the buffet.. the atmosphere extends from the hotel to the restaurant... a good place to stay and eat...

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Had sunday bruch from Seasonal Tastes(Westin).Best service. Indian,continental and Asian menu available with good spread. A wide range of desert is also available.The ambience of the place was excellent.A must visit restaurant when you are in HYD.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Easily one of the best weekend brunch in the city. This is known for its enormous buffet spread. the dishes are 30% inspired from Indian cuisine, 20% Asian and the rest 50% is continental.

the quality of food is very good and the price is rightly justified. the food just keeps flooding in and they have at least 5 live counters. telangana inspired food was very authentic.

this spread by far is one of the best in Hyderabad. desserts are amazing and cocktails taste awesome.

the ambience and service are great. its a decent place to visit with family or friends.

We went there in June-2017. Worth dinning here on special occasions.