“Visited alone”
Review of Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation
Ranked #7 of 1,598 Restaurants in Chandigarh
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The place is a bit costly . Out of reach of common people. But the teste offered here b is really great

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I went with my family including one year old baby. We were made to feel very special despite not being there for any celebration. The staff including Mr Sanjesh Kumar were all amazing, regularly coming over to check on us making sure all was fine. Food was all excellent and we came at happy hour so even better value for money.

What really made a difference for me was the effort made with my baby. Without being asked, the staff brought out a plate of fries and mango juice for her. Although this doesn't seem a big deal, it is something that rarely happens I really appreciated it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018

i visit this place on my recent birthday in july with my friends .Food was very mouth watering .from starters to deserts.staff is very friendly and helpful.they were always ready to help with smile.in the end there gave us a small cake also .i would recommend this place to every person who loves food .

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Eat till you can't eat anymore, and then eat some more!

And while you are there make sure to keep some space in your tummy for their delectable kulfi faludas! They can be easily missed coz they are in one corner and by the time you'd have filled yourself to the brim.

1  Thank _Puneet_Bhatia_in
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Been here a lot of time just for the fact that food, staff, interior, sittings everything is fine af!
I love this place .
Even on our last visit the staff made a dance performance to entertain us all, I mean where do you get to see this?
Food wise ...it's amazing of course. The chef would come to you himself to take a feedback.

1  Thank MaansiBhasin