All reviews value for money honeymoon trip similar hotels decent hotel nice stay hospitality sec leisure
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

There are rats in d room no. 218...dirty hotel... don't even visit this hotel..worst place in the tricity...hotel administration
not even bother to change d rooms...I advise not to visit this place...there is lot of bad smell in d room...

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mohit D
Hotel Diamond P... C, Front Office Manager at Hotel Diamond Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Mr.Paramjit Singh !

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It will be really helpful if you can send us an email at info@hoteldiamondplaza.net & letting us know our shortcomings so that we can serve yourself & other guests better.

Thanking again.
Team Diamond Plaza

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

One must be aware that most hotels here are repurposed 3 storey shoplots converted to hotels. As such most rooms are smallish and are either frontage road facing or backstreet facing. Lifts are not available but most hotels have bellhops that will assist if travelling with heavy luggage.

Rooms have satellite TV and basic window unit AC together with a ceiling fan. Baths are tired looking and basic but hot water works. WiFi is also available.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Diamond P... C, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Diamond Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thanking again.
Team Diamond Plaza

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I visited at Chandigarh on 19 Dec 2016 with my sweet wife. It's my honeymoon trip to Chandigarh and m stayed in Diamond Plaza with unforgettable memories with this diamond hotel sec 22c Chandigarh. Food is too good and room decors are very nice. And I would like to Stay with Diamond Plaza 22c Chandigarh each year of my life.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Diamond P... C, Manager at Hotel Diamond Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Guest !

Thank you very much for Reviews & Ratings, We Appreciate Your Kind Views And Our Sincere Apologies For Any Kind Of Hassles Faced During Stay. We Hope To Deliver Advanced Hospitality Services In Future.

Hotel Diamond Plaza Team

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a club room from makemytrip which was priced above super deluxe rooms and thought that it would be a nice comfortable stay as most of the hotels in Chandigarh are clean n tidy as shown in pics but as soon as we entered our given room we were in for the shock of our lives..What was waiting inside for us was a dirty recently painted and patched up,stinking Room with a dirty dinky small bathroom...the room had a taped Ac and was full of mosquitoes cockroaches and lizards...there was filth all around ....Only Lord knows how we managed the night in that atrocious itchy environment....even the bedsheets were stinking ...the waiter was polite but the receptionist was rude and incapable ..he even botched up my Room's billing with that of someone else's and did not give us any bill even upon asking for it twice...I was charged extra and this was sorted out only when I had reached 300kms away after multiple calls to the manager...the breakfast was average but I had diarrhea the same day....I would never ever book a room in this hotel ever again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

While returning from Himachal we stayed in this hotel for two days to explore chandigarh. Hotel is located in center. I had chosen this because I had to shop in chandigarh and this is very near to shashtri market.Staff was very attentive and helpful.
We realised that our A C was making noise and they changed our room.

Room tip: all rooms are good
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Diamond P... C, General Manager at Hotel Diamond Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hotel Diamond Plaza Team