US$88
Book now, pay at stay
US$42
US$38
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

Hotel KLG Starlite(Chandigarh)
Priceline
US$38
US$37
Agoda.com
The Lalit Chandigarh(Kishangarh)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$94
Agoda.com
All reviewsvalue for moneyhoneymoon tripsimilar hotelsbudget hotelnice experiencemarkethospitalitysecdecleisurehygienecooperative
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

There are rats in d room no. 218...dirty hotel... don't even visit this hotel..worst place in the tricity...hotel administration
not even bother to change d rooms...I advise not to visit this place...there is lot of bad smell in d room...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

One must be aware that most hotels here are repurposed 3 storey shoplots converted to hotels. As such most rooms are smallish and are either frontage road facing or backstreet facing. Lifts are not available but most hotels have bellhops that will assist if travelling with heavy luggage.

Rooms have satellite TV and basic window unit AC together with a ceiling fan. Baths are tired looking and basic but hot water works. WiFi is also available.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I visited at Chandigarh on 19 Dec 2016 with my sweet wife. It's my honeymoon trip to Chandigarh and m stayed in Diamond Plaza with unforgettable memories with this diamond hotel sec 22c Chandigarh. Food is too good and room decors are very nice. And I would like to Stay with Diamond Plaza 22c Chandigarh each year of my life.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a club room from makemytrip which was priced above super deluxe rooms and thought that it would be a nice comfortable stay as most of the hotels in Chandigarh are clean n tidy as shown in pics but as soon as we entered our given room we were in for the shock of our lives..What was waiting inside for us was a dirty recently painted and patched up,stinking Room with a dirty dinky small bathroom...the room had a taped Ac and was full of mosquitoes cockroaches and lizards...there was filth all around ....Only Lord knows how we managed the night in that atrocious itchy environment....even the bedsheets were stinking ...the waiter was polite but the receptionist was rude and incapable ..he even botched up my Room's billing with that of someone else's and did not give us any bill even upon asking for it twice...I was charged extra and this was sorted out only when I had reached 300kms away after multiple calls to the manager...the breakfast was average but I had diarrhea the same day....I would never ever book a room in this hotel ever again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

While returning from Himachal we stayed in this hotel for two days to explore chandigarh. Hotel is located in center. I had chosen this because I had to shop in chandigarh and this is very near to shashtri market.Staff was very attentive and helpful.
We realised that our A C was making noise and they changed our room.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family