“I don't normally review fast food chains...”
Review of Del Taco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del Taco
Ranked #50 of 94 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

...But the service here was noteworthy. They were running behind on fries and the manager brought them to our table as soon as they were ready. The lady at the counter was great and helped my daughter when she ordered something after we'd already been served. Another worker helped make sure my son located the restroom easily. It's clear this particular manager is on top of things and cares about the place, and that's reflected in the workers there.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I had never been to a Del Taco and to tell you the truth I’m not a big fan of fast food. This place is clean, the employee’s are clean, not like Taco Bell were everyone has more food on them than the kitchen and service was good. We ordered taco’s and a burrito. Food was fresh and tasted that way. Recommend this place for a quick meal.

Been to Del Taco? Share your experiences!