“Great Vanilla Cone”

Caliche's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Alamogordo
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 11 May 2018

This shop was directly across the street from where we had had
dinner, so the location was excellent. Vanilla cone was creamy and delicious. My husband had a strawberry milkshake. The young man who was at the window was super nice, and polite.
Nice stop for a special treat!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Passing through from Wisconsin we know our frozen custard and this met my expectations. We both had the brownie surprise with fudge. Very delicious and a generous portion.

I did find the pricing a bit unique when going from one size to another. Take a look.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Happy to find this open after registering for the night at the Rodeway Inn across the street. They have a Hot Dog centric menu but I found a very good Turkey-Bacon-Swiss Croissant available. Their lemonade was very good and though they have a wide variety of frozen custard treats I did not try any of those.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This custard is serious. Recommended for a fun roadside treat. One of the few non chains in town. Seriously though; green chili custard?

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Drive up or drive through, local to Las Cruces and Alamogordo, NM, Caliche's has a unique variety of sundae toppings well worth trying, and really good hot dogs... I recommend the Gizmo with salted pecans, and the Pucker Dog with extra saurkraut !!!